St James, Barbados, Caribbean
This Balinese inspired family villa, with high levels of service, is the perfect setting for a peaceful retreat whilst enjoying beach facilities at Sandy Lane.
- Access to beach at Sandy Lane Owners Beach facility
- Magnificent master suite with terrace
- Cook service included
About the villa
A spectacular villa set on the Sandy Lane Estate near Holetown amidst tropical scenery, Alila has a luxurious wooden walkway over an oriental Koi pond that leads into the villa and its stunningly landscaped gardens. The attractive and colourful living/dining room opens up to the garden courtyard and the extensive swimming pool, from where an al fresco dining area beneath a roof tiled pergola can be reached. Next to the living area there is a TV room ideal to unwind in, and a large state-of-the-art kitchen where the chef prepares meals six days a week, all three if required, adding extra comfort for a truly relaxing experience. This contemporary villa is furnished in a mixture of the best design elements of Barbadian and Balinese style, with splashes of colours and use of exquisite hardwoods throughout the property. There are three bedrooms with en suite shower rooms on the ground floor, two have king size beds and one a queen size bed. The first floor is entirely for the truly magnificent master king size bedroom suite, containing a private balcony that oozes elegance with breath-taking views and a covered outdoor tub. Alila also has access to beach facilities at the Sandy Lane Owners Beach facility, just a very short drive away.
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan sitting and dining room opening to terrace
- TV/media room
- Double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to private balcony with outdoor bath
- American fridge/freezer
- 16.5m x 6m
- 1.2m x 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Guests of Alila enjoy the use of the Sandy Lane Beach Club Facility (which include beach cabana, chaise lounges, umbrellas, snack bar, WC & showers) on the world famous Sandy Lane Beach
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 8 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen and Towel change every two days
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
- Complimentary acccess to Sandy Lane Beach Club Facility
Please note there is a minimum stay of 10 nights over the Christmas period.
Security deposit of USD 1000 will be held against a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
Please note that there is a minimum stay of 7 nights for bookings from 15th December - 14th April. For occupancies up to 6, only three bedrooms will be available. Please confirm your choice of bedrooms on booking. This does not apply for Christmas and New Year period from 20 December - 10 January.
Access to Sandy Lane Beach facility includes parking, access to beach, beach cabana, chaise lounges, umbrellas, snack bar, washrooms & showers) on the world famous Sandy Lane Beach.
- Restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets 2km Holetown
Places of Interest
- Holetown 2km
- Bridgetown 11.2km
- Sandy Lane Beach 1.6km
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.