Western Crete, Crete, Greece
- Heatable pool
- Mesmerising sea views
- Walk to beach and shops
About the villa
With the clean lines of modern architectural design, and an ultra-contemporary feel to its spacious interiors, this fabulous villa oozes style. And with air conditioning throughout, state-of-the-art bath/shower rooms, and a shower room with steam room and a selection of gym equipment, function is just as impressive as form. But the single most stunning feature of Almyra Residence is not actually in the villa. It is the breathtaking views across the bay to Souda and the coastal hills, enjoyed from the timber decked terrace by the swimming pool, from floor to ceiling windows in the sitting room, from the two first floor bedrooms and their covered balcony, and even from the Jacuzzi bath in the master suite.The villa's ground floor is an airy open-plan living space, and a bedroom on the lower level opens on to a private little courtyard. Set in beautifully mature gardens of lawns, herbs and flowers, the villa has a shaded al fresco sitting room and poolside dining terrace, and offers cook service for an extra touch of luxury. One of three neighbouring sister-villas, it is just a short stroll from the sandy beaches and village of Almyrida with ample selection of good waterside tavernas and cafes.
Please note that this villa is unsuitable for children under 10 years. Car hire is not necessary for this property.
- Open plan living room with dining area and kitchen opening to the covered terrace and pool area
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) opening to terrace
lower ground floor
- Twin bedroom (can be King size) opening to private furnished courtyard with steps up to pool terrace
- Shower room with shower, hammam and selection of gym equipment
- Portable barbecue
- Smart TV
- iPod/iPhone connection to HiFi
- Music system (individual room controls)
GAMES & SPORTS
- Coffee machine
- 10.5m x 5m
- 0.80m x 1.90m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Heatable on request - £325 per week
- Pool towels
- Beach and pool towels provided
- Hammam steam room
- Korres bathroom amenities
- Luxury Cretan olive amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
2 bedrooms can be made up as double or twin please request on booking. Please note that this property is not suitable for children under 10 years old due to drops. The three sister villas have a shared gate and drive way with their own parking areas.
A CV Representative in Greece will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
EOT Tourist Licence number: MHTE 10426123K27610
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, charter or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports to Crete.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
CV Villas is happy to book private transfers from Chania or Heraklion Airports.
Cook service, butler service, food delivery and shopping can all be arranged on request for an additional cost. Cooks do need to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment. Please ask for details.
Boat trips can be booked for trips to Gramvousa, Balosa, Drapanos Caves, Ombrogialos and Marathi.
Tours can be arranged to explore the island.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 5 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Welcome basket
- Fresh flowers
- Bathrobes & Korres bathroom amenities
available on request
- Cook service, butler service, food delivery and shopping can all be arranged on request for an additional cost. Cooks do need to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment. Please ask for details.
- Boat trips can be booked for trips to Gramvousa, Balosa, Drapanos Caves, Ombrogialos and Marathi.
- Tours can be arranged to explore the island.
- Pre-arrival grocery delivery available for €35 fee
* Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes per day excluding Saturdays and Sundays
- Almyrida village 200m (nearest sandy beach, amenities bakery, supermarket, ATM)
- Kalives beach and resort (Bank, Chemist, Supermarkets) 3km
- Vamos (doctor) 6km
- Lake Kournas 15km
- Chania 28km
- Rethymnon 45km
- Almyrida village beach (sandy) and marina 100m
- Kalives beach 3km
- Sandy beach of Georgioupoli (9km long) 15km
- Chania 30 km
- Heraklion 150km
When it comes to sheer character and beauty, there are many who consider Crete to be a true Grecian gem. It’s the country’s largest island with contrasting landscapes, a distinct culture and an atmosphere immersed in charm. It also offers a treasure trove of riches from villages steeped in tradition, the landmark White Mountains, secluded coves and architecture from the pages of history through to delightful coastal areas and lively resorts. It is this western part some say is the most enticing; it’s where you’ll find enchanting towns, a good range of beaches and pockets of local life untouched by the passage of time
Find out more about Eastern Crete.