St Stephano, Corfu, Greece
- Walk to the beach
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Contemporary design
About the villa
Villa Meraki is a stunning newly built villa for 2019, set in a fantastic location right in the heart of St Stephano within a few minutes’ walk of a choice of restaurants, shops and the beach. This perfectly sized property in the centre of the village will be ready early 2019 and boasts a lovely private pool and an attractive covered terrace with outside dining, BBQ and pizza oven for al fresco meals and sundowners. This villa will be beautifully furnished to a high standard featuring an open-plan living room and stylish kitchen with direct access to outdoors, a double bedroom and a utility room on the ground floor. All three bedrooms have shower rooms en suite.The first floor is dedicated to a beautiful master double bedroom opening up to a large private balcony, and a double bedroom with private terrace. St Stephano beach is a five minute walk from the villa, the beaches of Kerasia and Avlaki are just a short drive away and Kassiopi with all its amenities just 5.8km from the property.
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite with large private balcony
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and access to balcony
- Built-in barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Smart TV
- Bluetooth music facility
- Air conditioning in all rooms apart from utility and shower rooms
- 8.5m x 4.2m
- 1.7m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
FLIGHTSBook your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Agios Stefanos, shops, restaurants & supermarket 100m
- Shops and restaurants & watersports Kalami 7.5km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 5.8km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 3.1km
- Acharavi, shops, bakery, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy 17.7km
Places of interest
- Old Perithia 19.2km
- Corfu town (UNESCO World Heritage Site) 34.7km
- Corfu Airport 35km
As you navigate the winding hill dotted with olive trees and beehives, St Stephano glimpsed far below looks every bit the archetypal Greek fishing village. Lining a horseshoe-shaped bay facing the Albanian mountains, it is a scattering of houses, a succession of tavernas, and a series of jetties, all set in a wooded amphitheatre dotted with elegant villas and cypress trees. It is striking, yet still has working fishing boats; a St Stephano holiday is a retreat of simple pleasures.
Find out more about St Stephano.