From £3,828 per week
Kalkan, Kas and Islamlar, Turkey
- Walk to restaurants
- Access to sea via sunbathing platform
- Flexible changeover day
About the villa
A contemporary house, but not without character, this family villa is set on seafront slopes near the lovely, laid-back town of Kas. On the ground floor, an open-plan room is stylishly furnished in soft earthy tones, with a beamed ceiling and exposed stone wall framing the kitchen, sitting and dining areas, with doors to a covered veranda for al fresco barbecue lunches. An en suite bedroom shares this floor, opening on to a lawned area by the pool; and there are three bedrooms on the upper level, one with a romantic (enclosed) Ottoman balcony, the master suite complete with en suite wet room and bath, and all with air conditioning and access to an open balcony with sea or garden views. Outside, a paved terrace surrounds the infinity pool, and a pathway leads down to a private sunbathing platform on the rocks, fitted with ladder steps into the sea. Set among similar residences on the Cukurbag peninsula, Portakal is 300m from a bathing platform, 500m from a pebble beach, and 4km from shops, cafés, restaurants, and the little harbour in Kas. There are sandy coves about 3km from the villa, and excellent dive sites just offshore.
- Open plan sitting room and kitchen
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Master double with dressing room, balcony, sea views and bathroom ensuite
- Shower room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Flat screen TV (38")
- Digiturk TV system (BBC news and BBC entertainment as well as a few other English speaking channels)
- iPod Docking station
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning (All rooms and living area)
- Water dispenser
- Wood burning stove
- Private sunbathing platform
- Washing machine
- Underfloor heating included
For the majority of our villas in Turkey, you can depart on any day for durations of 5 nights or more. If you can’t see a price below, simply give us a call.
Arrival from 16:00, departure by 11:00.
An English speaking CV representative in Turkey will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Sunbathing platform 200m walk then 82 steps
- Local market on Friday
- A couple of hotels with bars and restaurants within walking distance from the villa 5 min walk
- Bus stop (to get to Kas) 2 min walk every hour (1/2 hour in July and August)
- Kas centre with banks, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, boat trips, lycian theatre and ruins 4km away
Places of Interest
- Kekova (Sunken city, lovely day out) 35km
- Kalkan 30km
- Antalya 190km
- Market day in Kalkan on Thursdays and in Kas on a Friday
- Pebbly beach 500m and a wider variety of sandy beaches 3km
- Dalaman 140km
- Antalya 208km
Kas, Kalkan and Islamlar are neighbouring resorts at the foot of the Taurus Mountains with adventure, boutiques and Roman ruins nearby. Kalkan, a harbour town ‘for all’ with a sophisticated marina and weekly market where those who like the quiet life can find peaceful nooks and crannies whilst social butterflies will find plenty to entertain them, with music bars and harbour side restaurants. Kas, a chic little town with restored Greek ottoman houses which lie on twisty streets, draped win the bright purple of bougainvillea flowers; Islamlar,a former Greek mountain settlement eight kilometres north of Kalkan is perfect for those seeking peace and quiet. A few degrees cooler, it’s a breath of fresh air during hot summer months.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Taxis to and from the airport can be pre-booked through CV Villas. Please ask for details.