From £2,224 week
Kalkan, Kas and Islamlar, Turkey
- Stunning sea views
- Walk to restaurants
- Contemporary design
About the villa
This modern five bedroom villa offers an exceptional high standard of accommodation in a great location nearby to the Kalamar beach club, one of Kalkan's best beach clubs. Contemporary architecture and design mixed with extraodinary sea views have come together to create some great living spaces perfect for a group of friends or extended family group. Set over three levels Villa Kalamar has an independent studio on the lower ground floor perfect for teenagers or grandparents and then four more bedrooms in the main house spread over the ground floor and first floor. Each bedroom in the main house has access to balconies with sea views out to the Kalamar Bay and bedrooms on the first floor also have great fitted wardrobe space. A spacious open plan living room, dining and kitchen on the ground floor leads out through sliding doors to the pool area with a bar and a stone built barbecue where one can enjoy refreshments by the pool in the day and sundowners whilst making the most of the evening sun looking out to sea across the pool.
Main House - Ground Floor
- Open plan kitchen/dining and sitting room with sea views
- Double bedroom ( king size) with ensuite shower room and access to balcony
Main House - First Floor
- Double bedroom ( king size bed) with ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower with access to balcony
- Double bedroom ( king size bed) with ensuite bathroom with small bath and separate shower and access to balcony
- Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and access to balcony
Studio on lower ground floor with external access
- Double bedroom
- Large shower room
- Built-in stone barbecue
- Bar area
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Television with English speaking/ HD satellite channels
- Air conditioning
- American fridge/freezer
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 8m x 5m
- 1.4m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
There are approximately 7 steps up from the parking area to the studio underneath the pool area. There are approximately another 10 steps to the pool area.
Please note that the Kalamar Hotel is situated near to the house and can on occasion be heard during high season.
Arrival from 15:30 Departure by 11:00.
An English speaking CV representative in Turkey will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Taxis to and from the airport can be pre-booked through CV Villas. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
Available on Request
- Food hampers - An upgraded food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for in the UK. Please ask for details.
- Pre-arrival shopping service - A shop can be done and delivered to your property before arrival. This must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
- Cook service - Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
*including changeover day
- 600m to nearest restaurants
- Larger supermarkets in Kalkan 1.5kms
- Kalkan centre for restaurants and shops 1.9kms
Places of interest
- Ancient remains of Patara 17km
- Xanthos remains (capital of the Lycian area) 20km
- Kas 29km
- Market day in Kalkan on Thursdays and in Kas on a Friday
- Kalamar beach club and sea 250m
- Kalkan beach 2.5km ( pebbles)
- Kaputas beach 8.4km ( shingle and sand)
- Patara beach 17.2km ( sandy)
- Dalaman 140km
- Antalya 70.8km
Kas, Kalkan and Islamlar are neighbouring resorts at the foot of the Taurus Mountains with adventure, boutiques and Roman ruins nearby. Kalkan, a harbour town ‘for all’ with a sophisticated marina and weekly market where those who like the quiet life can find peaceful nooks and crannies whilst social butterflies will find plenty to entertain them, with music bars and harbour side restaurants. Kas, a chich little town with restored Greek ottoman houses which lie on twisty streets, draped win the bright purple of bouganville flowers; Islamlar,a former Greek mountain settlement eight kilometres north of Kalkan is perfect for those seeking peace and quiet. A few degrees cooler, it’s a breath of fresh air during hot summer months.