Menorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Beautiful gardens
- Private Gated Pool
About the villa
With its soft white décor highlighting beams, wrought iron and exposed stone, this traditional Grade 1 listed house is attractively furnished in contemporary country style. Free-flowing living space includes the kitchen with modern appliances, and a pretty sitting room and dining area, each opening out to a furnished terrace. The bedrooms are styled with charming simplicity, two en suite doubles and two flexibly furnished for twin or double use; and the whole house is imbued with a sense of calm and comfort.
Outside, cushioned seating and a shaded dining terrace look over two-acre grounds, encompassing boules, badminton and a barbecue, drifts of flowers hemming large lawns and garlanded stone walls, and sun loungers set by the unique pool, created from an old stone water tank. A 600m or 7 – 10 minute stroll from Villa Jardi is the little inland town of Alaior, perhaps the most authentic town on the island with a good selection of restaurants and other amenities in its narrow winding streets; and, for a change of tempo, bustling Mahon and the shops, restaurants and sandy beach of Son Bou are both about 10km from the house.
16 STEPS DOWN TO ENTRANCE AND FIRST FLOOR
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with exit down steps to garden
- Bathroom with bath and shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be double)
GROUND FLOOR GARDEN LEVEL
- Open plan area with sitting and dining and kitchen area opening to gardens
- External access to double bedroom with shower room en suite
Games and Sports
- Games basket with badminton, boules, beach bat, volleyball, frisbee, fishing nets.
- Ceiling fans ( in kitchen, dining area and bedrooms)
- 8.5m x 2.5m
- 0.8m x 1.4m deep
- Built-in steps
- Gated with padlock
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
Please note that this is a non-smoking property inside.
- Alaior (wide selection of restaurants, chemist, health centre, children's playground) 0.6km
- Mahon (all amenities, hospital) 9.3km
- Son Bou (selection of restaurants) 10.4km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Mahon 9.3km
- S’Albufera des Grau Natural Park 17.4km
- Ciutadella de Menorca 33.2km
- Son Bou 10.4km (sandy)
- Cala en Porter 11.7km
- Santo Tomas (sandy) 15.6km
- Mahon Airport 12.9km
Low key island living, quaint town squares and over 200km of coastline peppered with endless white and gold sand beaches - Menorca is the wonderfully laid back sister island when compared to its neighbouring Balearics. The excellent weather of this eastern Spanish archipelago provides the perfect setting for relaxing by the pool at your villa, yet there is more to Menorca than simply sun, sea and sand. In 1993, UNESCO declared the island a Biosphere Reserve, so you’ll discover that it’s also a place of extreme natural beauty, with rolling hills, rocky landscapes and hidden coves to explore.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival. Please ask for details.