Menorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Beautiful gardens
- Private Gated Pool
About the villa
With its soft white décor highlighting beams, wrought iron and exposed stone, this traditional Grade 1 listed house is attractively furnished in contemporary country style. Free-flowing living space includes the kitchen with modern appliances, and a pretty sitting room and dining area, each opening out to a furnished terrace. The bedrooms are styled with charming simplicity, two en suite doubles and two flexibly furnished for twin or double use; and the whole house is imbued with a sense of calm and comfort.
Outside, cushioned seating and a shaded dining terrace look over two-acre grounds, encompassing boules, badminton and a barbecue, drifts of flowers hemming large lawns and garlanded stone walls, and sun loungers set by the unique pool, created from an old stone water tank. A 600m or 7 – 10 minute stroll from Villa Jardi is the little inland town of Alaior, perhaps the most authentic town on the island with a good selection of restaurants and other amenities in its narrow winding streets; and, for a change of tempo, bustling Mahon and the shops, restaurants and sandy beach of Son Bou are both about 10km from the house.
16 STEPS DOWN TO ENTRANCE AND FIRST FLOOR
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with exit down steps to garden
- Bathroom with bath and shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be double)
GROUND FLOOR GARDEN LEVEL
- Open plan area with sitting and dining and kitchen area opening to gardens
- External access to double bedroom with shower room en suite
GAMES & SPORTS
- Games basket with badminton, boules, beach bat, volleyball, frisbee, fishing nets.
- Ceiling fans ( in kitchen, dining area and bedrooms)
- 8.5m x 2.5m
- 0.8m x 1.4m deep
- Built-in steps
- Gated with padlock
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating included
Please note that this is a non-smoking property inside.
Travel and Additional services
- Alaior (wide selection of restaurants, chemist, health centre, children's playground) 0.6km
- Mahon (all amenities, hospital) 9.3km
- Son Bou (selection of restaurants) 10.4km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Mahon 9.3km
- S’Albufera des Grau Natural Park 17.4km
- Ciutadella de Menorca 33.2km
- Son Bou 10.4km (sandy)
- Cala en Porter 11.7km
- Santo Tomas (sandy) 15.6km
- Mahon Airport 12.9km
Menorca, the most northerly Balearic Island, enjoys the excellent weather of this eastern Spanish archipelago, making it a firm favourite for holidaymakers. When you step out of your luxurious holiday villa, you’ll find two sides to its personality. Inland, it’s a place of whitewashed villages and towns, where locals linger in the narrow streets or catch up on the latest gossip over coffee in a shady square. On the coast, resorts emerge between endless beaches and isolated coves – with a good dose of wetlands and woodlands in between. Since UNESCO declared the island a Biosphere Reserve in 1993, islanders take great pride in their home. And while it might be an open-air museum, it’s one where you can swim in, walk past and get close up to the exhibits.
Find out more about Menorca