Villa del Sol
Menorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Magnificent sea views
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Contemporary design
About the villa
The sharp monochrome exterior of this modern villa is a hint of the sense of style to be found within, but there is equal emphasis on form and function, so comfort is not compromised in the very contemporary interiors of Villa del Sol. Bold artworks and carefully chosen objets d’art complement big sofas piled with cushions, chic bedrooms and shower rooms are each individually designed, and the breakfast kitchen is as smart as it is well-equipped. With air-conditioning, WiFi and satellite TV, the house has a good mix of three twin and two double bedrooms, in a layout which would suit two families, and offers glorious views over terracotta roof tops to the deep blue of the bay.
Facilities for outdoor living include a shaded terrace for al fresco dining and another, ideal for sundowners, with cushioned built-in seating. Both overlook the private pool, its sunny terrace furnished with loungers and parasols and privately screened with greenery. Set in a residential area, the villa is a walkable 1.1km from Son Bou’s sands and varied amenities, and old-world Alaior is a 10km drive away.
- Steps up from parking area to terrace and entrance
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite with twin sinks
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom (more suitable for children with beds end to end) opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite with twin sinks and sitting area
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to private furnished terrace
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Games console
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- 10m x 5m
- 1m x 1.9m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing Machine
The following cancellation terms apply, if you cancel 45 to 30 days - 50% of the booking amount will be forfeited, 29 to 15 days - 75 % will be forfeited, 14 to 1 day -100% will be forfeited.
Travel and Additional services
- Wide selection of shops and restaurants, chemist, taxis, bus to Alaior or Mahon at Son Bou 1.1km
- All amenities in Alaior 9.7km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Mahon 16.2 km
- S’Albufera des Grau Natural Park 26km
- Ciutadella 37.5km
- Son Bou 1.1km, 3 km long sandy beach with restaurants and selection of non-motorised watersports
- Santo Tomas (sandy) 17.1km
- Cala en Porter (sandy) 18.3km
- Binigaus (sandy) 21.2km
- Mahon 20.4km
Low key island living, quaint town squares and over 200km of coastline peppered with endless white and gold sand beaches - Menorca is the wonderfully laid back sister island when compared to its neighbouring Balearics. The excellent weather of this eastern Spanish archipelago provides the perfect setting for relaxing by the pool at your villa, yet there is more to Menorca than simply sun, sea and sand. In 1993, UNESCO declared the island a Biosphere Reserve, so you’ll discover that it’s also a place of extreme natural beauty, with rolling hills, rocky landscapes and hidden coves to explore.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival. Please ask for details.