Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Heated pool
- Beautiful gardens
- Walk to beach, shops and restaurants in Cala San Vicente
About the villa
Just a five minute walk from shops, cafés and restaurants in scenic Cala San Vicente, this traditional whitewashed villa takes prime position on the tip of the peninsula, with private steps leading directly down to one of the two sandy beaches. With forest green shutters and beamed ceilings, Mar Azul has the ambience of a much loved old house, while meeting the needs of today’s travellers with WiFi and air conditioning throughout, and a new kitchen complete with modern appliances. Furnished for comfort in country style, accommodation is arranged over four levels, with big comfy sofas, a fireplace and window wall in the welcoming sitting room; and sunshine colours or cool blues in the five bedrooms, three of which are thoughtfully designed for twin or double use.
Outside, in three-tier gardens, a fabulous free-form pool is set above the sea and served by a pool house with fridge and dining area; an open terrace, in dappled tree shade, is furnished in cushioned cane and perfectly placed for pre-dinner drinks at sunset; and there are shady spots, sunny patios and a portable barbecue. This charming and disarming house is a 5km drive from Pollensa.
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Dining room with drinks fridge and further large fridge opening to outside dining pergola
- Shower room (staff use)
- Large double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom (fixed shower over bath) en suite and balcony
- Large double bedroom (can be made as twin) with small single bedroom (access only from the bedroom, suitable for a child only), bathroom (with fixed shower over bath) en suite and balcony.
Lower ground floor
- Large double bedroom (can be twin) with bathroom (with fixed shower over bath) en suite
- Double bedroom (can be twin) with bathroom en suite (with fixed shower over bath, also has connecting door to corridor so fifth bedroom below can use it).
- Double bedroom (small double bed,1.20 cm wide)
- Portable barbecue
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
An English speaking CV representative in Spain will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Maid service: 6 days per week, 7 hours per day (approximately 0915hrs - 1530, the two members of staff staff have their own service/utility area behind the villa)
- Simple welcome meal on arrival
- Cook service: breakfast and lunch are prepared 6 days per week, food and beverages not included, payable locally
- Personal Laundry (a tip for this service is appreciated)
- Linen change weekly
- Freshly cut flowers on arrival
- Balearics Ecotax
Available on Request
- Laundry service*
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping*
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival*
- Wine delivery*
- *In villa wellness and beauty treatments
- A selection of cafes, shops and restaurants located a 5 minute walk away in Cala San Vicente. Tennis court available on request (additional hire charge will apply) at Hotel Molins adjacent to the property
- Further shops, cafes and restaurants in Pollensa 5km
- Three sandy beaches nearby, one within walking distance via steps below the house, two more sandy beaches within ten minutes walk
- Palma 67km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.
Find out more about Mallorca