Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Superb sea views
- Elegant interiors
- Walk to shops and restaurants in Pollensa
About the villa
Inside, the villa is beautifully decorated with three bedrooms, bathroom and new shower room on an upper level and a master bedroom with en suite on a mezzanine level, a well-equipped kitchen, accessing the stairway to the garden and the pretty and spacious sitting/dining room.
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terrace
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Utility room
Few steps down to:
- Master double (King size) bedroom with shower room en suite with double basins, dressing room (no windows) opening to furnished terrace.
Few steps up to:
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) opening to terrace
- 2 Twin bedrooms with French windows opening to balcony
- Bathroom (fixed shower over bath)
Garden guest suite (external access only)
- Double bedroom (King size) with walk-in wardrobe and shower room en suite with double basins.
- Built-in barbecue
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Plasma Satellite TV (Freeview)
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 10m x 5m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included
Please note that there is a supplement to use the house for 9 or 10 people. Please select the pricing for 9 or 10 using the pricing calendar. All 5 bedrooms are open for all occupancies.
- Restaurant 10 minutes walk, Pollensa 2km (approximately 25 - 30 minutes walk) with shops, cafes, supermarket and restaurants
- Golf Pollensa 4km
Places of interest
- Inca 30km
- Valldemossa 63km
- Deia 65km
- Nearest beach 5.7 km
- Further beaches 6km
- Son Serra de Marina 32km
- Palma 55km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
Find out more about Mallorca