Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Elegant interiors
- Extensive grounds
- Special celebration venue
About the villa
Peacefully private, yet conveniently close to resort attractions; furnished in traditional country house style, and fitted with modern amenities; and set amid seven different formal gardens but exuding an air of easy relaxation; the very distinctive El Figueral is truly inimitable. With ponds and fountains, palms and pomegranates, water lilies, jasmine and bougainvillea, the glorious grounds are surrounded by 130 acres of orchards and olive groves. Huge terraces hem the house itself, tiled, shaded, framed by Italianate arches and furnished with colourfully cushioned soft seating. And within the villa, the style is country chic with artistic flair and more than a touch of romance. Form and function blend beautifully, from the beamed breakfast kitchen and raffia seated dining chairs, to big bold artworks, a barley-twist four-poster bed, air conditioning, open fires and chandeliers. Along with calm, uncluttered bedrooms, there are summer and winter dining rooms, smaller sitting rooms and a library, a grand piano, WiFi and satellite TV, children's games and table tennis. The villa has a private pool in a setting of lawns and roses, and offers cook or private chef service for added indulgence.
"Just saying a big thank you for organising our holiday - we had a brilliant time and El Figueral was utterly wonderful. The cooks were great too.
Also - Centauro were a fab car hire company. The bus service to and from the airport was excellent and the service at the desk swift and efficient.
Thomson flights were great and their check in desk at Palma was so efficient that we arrived and were checked in immediately.
I honestly can't fault any of it and we had a fab family hols. Big thank you to you."
- Entrance hall
- Two sitting rooms, one opening to terrace
- Winter dining room
- Summer dining room opening to terrace
- Kitchen with pantry
- Courtyard with fountain
- Double bedroom suite (S'Alcoba) with sitting area opening to terrace and bathroom en suite
- 2 Utility rooms
- Landing with grand piano and sofas adjacent to staircase
- Large sitting room/library opening to two terraces
- Double bedroom suite (Sa Llotja) with sitting area, canopy bed (access via covered terrace) and bathroom en suite
- 2 twin bedroom suites (Tomir and Ferrutx), each with sitting area, bathroom en suite and opening to very large terrace with staircase leading down to gardens
- Double bedroom suite (Sa Torre) Sitting area with bathroom and steps leading up to twin bedroom on second floor and a few further steps up to panoramic room with seating.
- Large double bedroom (Safreig) with bathroom en suite
- 2 twin bedroom suites, (S'Era and Figueral) each with sitting area, bathroom en suite and each opening to large terrace
- WiFi (reception ares, covered terrace and pool)
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- iPod dock
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Football pitch
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 18m x 7m
- 2m x 3m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Covered furnished area by pool
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Private parking
In addition to the swimming pool, the property has numerous water features: 5 fountains and 7 ponds. Therefore young children must be supervised at all times.
An Eco Tax of Euro 2.2 per person for stays of up to 8 nights will be collected locally. A discount of 50% applies from the 9th night of a stay and for all rentals from November 1st to 30 April. Children under 16 are exempt from the tax.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change once a week on arrival day (extra changes available on request for an additional charge
Available on Request
- Food hampers*
- Cook service*
- Cooking classes*
- In villa wellness treatments*
*COOK SERVICE - Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Son Real beaches 5km
- Arta 10km
- Ca'n Picafort 12km
- Alcudia Bay 15km
- Santa Margalida 15km
- Canyamel 20km
- Sa Pobla 25km
places of interest
- Buger 28km
- Campanet 30km
- Pollensa 32km
- Formentor peninsula 36km
- Coves del Drac Porto Cristo 30km
- Inca 35km
- Mondrago Nature Reserve 55km
- Palma 60km
- Soller 85km
- Fornalutx 85km
- Son Real (Sand and white virgin dunes) 5km
- Ca'n Picafort 12km
- Cala de S'Aguilla 22km
- Palma 50km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.