Sa Terra Rotja
Deià, Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Large heated pool
- Fully staffed and catered
- Set on prestigious private estate with shared beach and tennis court
About the villa
Tiered into the hillside above the island’s stunning northwest coast, Sa Terra basks in the beauty of the exclusive Son Bunyola estate, a renowned private retreat down a 3km track off the coast road to Valldemossa. Guests are free to roam the 1,500 hectare grounds, and there is a coastal path to Banyalbufar, and a pebble beach below the house, a 20 minute walk away. Built in traditional Mallorquin style, the villa has been recently refurbished to the very highest standards and offers very contemporary comforts, each of its bedrooms complete with en suite bathroom and private terrace, all living areas with independent air conditioning.
A delightful al fresco dining terrace is one of several outdoor sitting areas, and a fifteen metre heated pool forms a focal point in flower-filled gardens. In July and August, continental breakfast will be served six days per week along with lunch and three course dinner.
There is also a tennis court on the estate, which Sa Terra shares with sister villas Sa Punta and Sa Terra, also featured by CV Villas.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Super King double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower with space for a sofa bed and opening to balcony
- Super King (can be twin on request) double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower, opening to balcony.
- Master double bedroom with sitting and dressing areas and bathroom en suite with separate shower, opening to small balcony.
- King (can be twin on request) bedroom with shower room en suite, (space for cot), opening to balcony.
- Sky Satellite television with children's programmes and Neflix
- Sonos music system
- DVD Player
- Playstation 4
Games and Sports
- Library of guidebooks
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms, kitchen and dining rooms
- Ceiling fans in sitting rooms
Shared Tennis Court
- Hard surface
- Shared with 2 sister villas and the hotel
- Concierge service
- All inclusive in July and August
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Safes in All Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating Included
Service & Staffing
- Chef and host prepare a daily continental breakfast (selection of cold items are left), two course lunch and three course dinner 6 days per week. This includes all drinks (wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, Spanish sparkling wine)
- The non-resident concierge will gladly arrange the following services, most of which should be booked in advance: tennis coaching, in-villa beauty and wellness treatments, yoga, hiking, road and mountain bike, swimming lessons, yacht day trips, sailing trips, private taxi transfers, day trips to other parts of the island, cultural trips into Palma, and restaurant bookings
- Maid service 5 hours per day 7 days per week
- Pool maintenance
aLL INCLUSIVE CHEF SERVICE
For children, tasty, well balanced, healthy and fun meals are prepared, keeping both the parents and kids happy! The chef can also arrange a cooking class for the little ones (pizza making is a firm favourite!)
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 11:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Shops and restaurantsin Banyalbufar 6km or Esporles 8km
places of interest
- Valldemossa 16km
- Deiá 24km
- Palma 25km
- Sóller 35km
- Pebble beach below the house 15 minute walk. It is also possible to drive down close to the beach (unsurfaced road) and then walk for a few minutes to the beach. The Son Bunyola beach is a small pebbly beach and is also enjoyed by hikers walking the famous coastal track from Banyalbufar to Port des Canonge (the fishing village just beyond the estate).
- Palma 35km
Deià is a fairytale village of green-shuttered, warm-toned houses that has become a hideaway for millionaires and celebrities. An escape to Deia is all about soaking up the Mediterranean sun, eating good food and gazing upon extraordinary views. Located in the shadow of the Teix mountain, much of Deià’s idyllic charm lies in its calm, quiet atmosphere and picturesque natural surroundings. A thirty-minute stroll from the village will lead you down to Cala Deià, a rocky little cove with a pleasant shingle beach. With its impressive seascapes and mountainous skylines, The area surrounding Deià is also an incredibly rewarding place to go walking and cycling.
Find out more about Deia.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.