Sa Punta de S'Aguila
Deià, Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Large heated pool
- Chef service included
- Set on prestigious private estate with beach and tennis court
About the villa
With extensive lawns beneath tall trees, and uninterrupted views to the blue of the bay, Sa Punta is stunning in concept and design. Set on a prestigious estate on Mallorca’s northwest coast, the house is serenely private, though the village of Banyalbufar is a very short drive away, and the picturesque villages of Palma, Deiá and Sóller are all within easy reach. A picturesque pebbly beach is approximately 20 minutes walk from the villa.
Each of Sa Punta’s five bedrooms has superb en suite bathroom and its own terrace, and all the living areas are air-conditioned. Within the gardens, a fifteen metre heated pool is adjoined by a fully stocked bar. Within the villa, white walls, beamed ceilings and mellow tiled floors frame country-house chic furnishings in muted neutral colours. Bridging the two are covered terraces, comfortably furnished for al fresco living.
The house chef will lay a continental breakfast every morning and will prepare lunch and a three course dinner (six days per week). There is a tennis court on the estate, which guests share with sister villas, Sa Terra and Son Balagueret, also featured by CV Villas.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Master double bedroom with dressing room and bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower aknd separate WC.
- Utility room
- Drinks fridge and ice maker
- Bedroom 2: King double bedroom with shower room en suite, living room with sofa bed, walk in wardrobe and space for cot. Opens to furnished terrace.
- Bedroom 3: King (can be twin in request) double bedroom with shower room en suite, and balcony with table and and chairs.
- Bedroom 4: King (can be twin in request) double bedroom with shower room en suite, and walk-in wardobe Opens to furnished terrace.
- Bedroom 5: King double bedroom with bath and separate shower, living room with sofa bed, walk in wardrobe and space for cot. Opens to furnished terrace.
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- Sonos music system
- iPod dock
- Bose sound system
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in bedrooms, kitchen and dining room
- Ceiling fans in living rooms
Shared Tennis Court
- Shared with 2 sister villas
- Hard surface
- All inclusive
- Concierge service
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Chef and host prepare a daily continental breakfast (selection of cold items are left), a two course lunch and three course dinner 6 days per week. This includes all beverages beverages (wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, Spanish sparkling wine).
- The non-resident concierge will gladly arrange a number of services, most of which should be booked in advance and all are at an additional cost. These include in-villa beauty and wellness treatments, bicycle hire, diving trips, swimming lessons and private taxi transfers
- Maid service 5 hours per day 7 days per week
- Pool maintenance
ALL INCLUSIVE CHEF SERVICE
An English speaking CV representative in Spain will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 11:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Shops and restaurants Banyalbufar 6km
- Esporles 8km
- Tennis court on the estate
Places of interest
- Valldemossa 16km
- Deiá 24km
- Palma 25km
- Sóller 35km
- Pebble beach below the house 20 minute walk. It is also possible to drive down close to the beach (unsurfaced road) and then walk for a few minutes to the beach. The Son Bunyola beach is a small pebbly beach and is also enjoyed by hikers walking the famous coastal track from Banyalbufar to Port des Canonge (the fishing village just beyond the estate).
- Palma 35km
Deià is a fairytale village of green-shuttered, warm-toned houses that has become a hideaway for millionaires and celebrities. An escape to Deia is all about soaking up the Mediterranean sun, eating good food and gazing upon extraordinary views. Located in the shadow of the Teix mountain, much of Deià’s idyllic charm lies in its calm, quiet atmosphere and picturesque natural surroundings. A thirty-minute stroll from the village will lead you down to Cala Deià, a rocky little cove with a pleasant shingle beach. With its impressive seascapes and mountainous skylines, The area surrounding Deià is also an incredibly rewarding place to go walking and cycling.
Find out more about Deia.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.