Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Splendid beaches nearby
- Prices for just 2 people
- Walk to amenities in picturesque Campanet and within easy reach of Pollensa
About the villa
ABOUT THE VILLA
This very private property is set in quiet sunny gardens within walking distance of the picturesque town of Campanet, one of a cluster of pretty atmospheric villages of Northern Mallorca set at the foothills of the Tramuntana Mountains. Brightly coloured oleanders line the drive down to the honey coloured finca. From the terrace doors open into a comfortable open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove, and an adjoining kitchen. The master bedroom with sofa, ample wardrobes and en suite bath room with separate shower, opens to the sunny pool terrace.
Also on the ground floor at the rear, there is a spacious twin bedroom, accessed off the kitchen which has use of the cloakroom adjacent to the kitchen - guests in this room would have to share the master bathroom. External steps lead up to the first floor with a spacious self-contained large double bedroom with en suite shower room. With three spacious bedrooms, the configuration suits a small family, perhaps with grandparents in the upper bedroom, one or two couples or singles travelling together.
'Excellent location - the villa was lovely'
'Very comfortable outdoor living area and lovely garden'
'Probably the best equipped villa we have stayed in'
'The villa was lovely, excellently equipped, spotless on arrival'
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terrace with soft seating
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower opening to pool terrace
- Utility room
- Twin bedroom opening to garden
- External steps up to first floor with double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Weber barbecue
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning in sitting room and bedrooms
- Food processor
- 6.5m x 3.5m
- 1.55m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change once a week on arrival day (extra changes available on request for an additional charge).
- Balearics Ecotax
Available on Request
- Cook service*
*Cook service - Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Shops, bakery, chemist, restaurants, ATM, supermarket (home delivery possible), tennis, training pool, and children’s swimming pool with restaurant and playground, 1km in Campanet
- Moscari (further restaurants) 4.1km
- Selva (restaurants) 9.7km
- Inca (supermarkets, all amenities, factory outlets) 10 km
- Pollensa 14km
- Water sports, boat and cycle hire in Puerto Pollensa 20km
- Golf Pollensa 14.8km
- Alcanada Golf 22.8km
places of interest
- Caves in Campanet 1km
- Binissalem 16.6km (vineyards)
- Formentor peninsula 36km
- Roman theatre, Alcúdia 28km
- Deia 53km
- Palma Old Town 55km
- Cala San Vicente 23.6km
- Puerto Pollensa 25km
- Alcúdia 27km
- Palma 42km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.