Campanet, Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
A very private finca within walking distance of restaurants in picturesque Campanet and a short drive to one of the best restaurants in Mallorca.
- Splendid beaches nearby
- Prices for just 2 people
- walk to local amenities and within easy reach of Pollensa
About the villa
This very private property is set in quiet sunny gardens within walking distance of the picturesque town of Campanet, one of a cluster of pretty atmospheric villages of Northern Mallorca set at the foothills of the Tramuntana Mountains. Brightly coloured oleanders line the drive down to the honey coloured finca. From the terrace doors open into a comfortable open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove, and an adjoining kitchen. The master bedroom with sofa, ample wardrobes and en suite bath room with separate shower, opens to the sunny pool terrace.
Also on the ground floor at the rear, there is a spacious twin bedroom, accessed off the kitchen which has use of the cloakroom adjacent to the kitchen - guests in this room would have to share the master bathroom. External steps lead up to the first floor with a spacious self-contained large double bedroom with en suite shower room. With three spacious bedrooms, the configuration suits a small family, perhaps with grandparents in the upper bedroom, one or two couples or singles travelling together.
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terrace with soft seating
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower opening to pool terrace
- Utility room
- Twin bedroom opening to garden
- External steps up to first floor with double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Weber barbecue
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning in sitting room and bedrooms
- Food processor
- 6.5m x 3.5m
- 1.55m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Shops, bakery, chemist, restaurants, ATM, supermarket (home delivery possible), tennis, training pool, and children’s swimming pool with restaurant and playground, 1km in Campanet
- Moscari (further restaurants) 4.1km
- Selva (restaurants) 9.7km
- Inca (supermarkets, all amenities, factory outlets) 10 km
- Pollensa 14km
- Water sports, boat and cycle hire in Puerto Pollensa 20km
- Golf Pollensa 14.8km
- Alcanada Golf 22.8km
places of interest
- Caves in Campanet 1km
- Binissalem 16.6km (vineyards)
- Formentor peninsula 36km
- Roman theatre, Alcúdia 28km
- Deia 53km
- Palma Old Town 55km
- Cala San Vicente 23.6km
- Puerto Pollensa 25km
- Alcúdia 27km
- Palma 42km
Located in the north east of Mallorca, Campanet is characterised by its quaint architecture, exciting cycling routes and fascinating caves. This sunkissed location is serene and quiet, yet not too far away from the intriguing hustle and bustle of the city. The main attraction of Campanet is its intrinsic beauty, the sloping town perfectly positioned between stretches of flatlands and breathtaking mountains. The little pueblo is lovely to walk around, with narrow streets lined with traditional Mallorcan architecture. Dominating the skyline in Campanet is an impressive, eighteenth-century Baroque church, set imposingly in the town’s large square, Placa Major.
Find out more about Campanet.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.