Cala d’Or, Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Direct access to the sea
- Elegant interiors
- Splendid beaches nearby at National Park of Cala Mondrago
About the villa
This impressive villa is perfect for beach lovers, with a good selection within close proximity of the property, including the wide crescent of sand and turquoise waters of the renowned Cala Mondrago . The closest, Cala Sa Torre, is visible from the villa and approximately 400 metres away, while the shops and restaurants of waterside Porto Petro are within walking distance. The property itself is an elegant family home, with natural stone walls and neutral interiors giving a feeling of relaxed luxury throughout.
An impressive stone staircase leads up to the first floor, where the master bedroom is located. The master bedroom has sea views and a very spacious en suite bathroom with sunken bath and separate shower. Also on the first floor are two further bedrooms; a double with access to a furnished terrace, ideal for private reading or sunbathing and shower room en suite, and an en suite twin bedroom.
For larger parties or those requiring more privacy, there is a guest house with a double bedroom with shower room en suite,and a further twin bedroom with shower room, each accessed from the outside. Outside there is an enviably large private pool with panoramic views of the coast, and pretty gardens
- Utility room
- Large open plan sitting room with dining and two different sitting areas opening to terrace
- Kitchen with breakfast area opening to the covered dining terrace
- Master bedroom (super king-size bed) with sea views and bathroom en suite with separate shower
- Double bedroom (can be twin) with sea views, opening to terrace and shower room en suite, also opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 16m x 6m
- 2.6m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Restaurants, shops and cafes, chemist, ATM, supermarket, taxis in Porto Petro 2.5km. 15 minutes walk, partly along the sea front and partly adjacent to a 5* hotel
- Restaurants at Cala Mondrago 2.9km
- Cala d'Or further amenities and doctor 5.5km
- Shops boutiques, restaurants, weekly Saturday market in Santanyi 13km
- Direct access to sea bathing via steps and pathway below from the house to a platform and then a ladder into the water. This access to the sea is not suitable for small children or those with limited mobility. There are no handrails. Protective footwear essential.
- Cala Sa Torre (visible from the villa) 400m
- National Park of Cala Mondrago (sandy beaches, beach restaurants, €5 charge for parking) 2.9km (approximately 30 minutes walk).
- S'Amarador (sandy beach, adjacent to Cala Mondrago 3.4km
- Cala Santanyi 14km
- Cala Figuera (sandy beach) 16km
- S'Almunia 18km
- Palma 50km
The jewel of Mallorca’s east coast, Cala d’Or is an ideal holiday destination for visitors seeking a tranquil, fun and sun-soaked escape. This family-friendly location offers a great selection of restaurants, bars and beaches, as well as a glitzy marina. Guests can expect lively entertainment during the summer, plus plenty of serene and picturesque beaches that can be enjoyed year round. The region abounds in natural scenery, with plenty of lovely spots waiting to be explored on foot, bike or horseback.
Find out more about Cala d'Or.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.