Cala d’Or, Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Contemporary design
- Magnificent beaches nearby at National Park of Cala Mondrago
About the villa
Overlooking a sheltered inlet on the south-eastern shore of the island, Ca’n Mondrago basks amid lawned gardens, screened in greenery and cooled by dappled tree shade. With air-conditioned interiors, beautifully furnished al fresco ‘rooms’, and bags of space in both, the very chic villa blurs the lines of indoor and outdoor comfort. On the upper (entry) level, a well-equipped kitchen opens on to the grounds, where there is a palm-garden dining/sundowner terrace. An open-plan living / dining room has doors to a covered seating and dining area, with uninterrupted sea views; and there is one master bedroom and a twin bedroom. All this is echoed on the lower ground floor, with a spacious TV room and two twin bedrooms each opening out to the poolside, a further twin bedroom on the side of the house, an indoor kitchenette and changing room, and an al fresco chill-out area with deep-cushioned seating.
The ‘keyhole’ infinity pool has in-pool benches and a timber decked terrace with dining area. And stone steps lead down to a sundeck and access to sea bathing from the rocks and sandy mini-beach. Moments away from picturesque Porto Petro with at least six restaurants on the waterfront and further restaurants, supermarket in the village, the villa is a five minute drive from bars, beaches and restaurants in livelier Cala d’Or and also within very easy reach of the splendid sandy beaches in the National Park of Cala Mondrago. A superb choice at any times of year.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Open plan living room and dining area
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite, opening to terrace with low wall
- Master double bedroom with bathroom and separate shower en suite
- Garage with access to utility room
- Terrace with soft seating
- Sitting room opening to gardens
- Twin bedroom (accessed from sitting room) with bathroom en suite opening to pool area and gardens
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to pool area and gardens
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to gardens
- Gas barbecue
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning throughout
- Coffee machine
- 10m x 5m
- 0.7m x 2.2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Built in bench
- Irregular kidney shape
- Salt Water
Please note that there is an additional simpler bedroom with shower room en suite at the rear of the property. This is accessed from the exterior of the property and is not the same standard as the bedrooms and therefore only suitable for a member of staff. Total occupancy no more than 10.
- Nearest restaurants, shops and cafes, cemist, ATM, supermarket, taxis in Porto Petro 1.4km
- Shops, cafes and restaurants Mondrago 4km
- Shops, boutiques, restaurants weekly market in Santanyi 10km
- Palma de Mallorca 50km
The jewel of Mallorca’s east coast, Cala d’Or is an ideal holiday destination for visitors seeking a tranquil, fun and sun-soaked escape. This family-friendly location offers a great selection of restaurants, bars and beaches, as well as a glitzy marina. Guests can expect lively entertainment during the summer, plus plenty of serene and picturesque beaches that can be enjoyed year round. The region abounds in natural scenery, with plenty of lovely spots waiting to be explored on foot, bike or horseback.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.