Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Splendid beaches nearby
- Contemporary design
- Close to Pollensa and activities in Puerto Pollensa
About the villa
A very attractive luxury villa, Ca’n Platano is a wonderful combination of beautiful interiors and stunning outside spaces. Inside, original features such as beamed ceilings and open fireplaces blend seamlessly with modern art and stylish interior design.
The bright and spacious kitchen with dining area and breakfast bar, in a contemporary country style, leads through to the large open plan sitting room with doors leading out to the shady terrace. A shower room and three bedrooms, one en suite, all with access to the pool terrace or gardens, complete the ground floor. The first floor is solely occupied by the spacious master suite and en suite bathroom, where French doors open to a private terrace with garden views.
A second sitting room with television is found on the lower ground floor, while the simpler garden annexe houses a double bedroom and shower room. Outside, the covered dining terrace provides the perfect setting for al fresco dinners, and leads on to the pool patio with a lovely private free-form pool, cabana and soft seating area.
The property is set in extensive gardens, and is close to the bustling squares of Pollensa as well as hiking trails, a golf course, sandy beaches, and the towns of Alcúdia and Formentor.
lower ground floor
- Sitting room with TV
- Large open plan room with sitting and dining area and kitchen opening out to terrace
- Utility area
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king size double) with en suite bathroom opening to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (Super King) opening to pool terrace
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (Super King) opening to gardens
- Master double bedroom (Super King) and en suite bathroom with private terrace
GARDEN ANNEXE (APPROXIMATELY 200M FROM THE HOUSE)
- Shower room
- Double bedroom
- Please note that this annexe is in simpler style only suitable for older children
- Weber gas barbecue.
- 65" Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Sonos sound system
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms except annexe which has a fan
- Nespresso machine
- 8m x 4m
- 1.5m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Removable Babysecur child safety fence (please request on booking).
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bathrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included
- Underfloor heating included
- Son Brull Hotel & Spa (restaurant and spa open to external guests) 6.4km
- Pollensa old town (all amenities, weekly market) 7.2km
- Alcudia (further shops, restaurants, boat hire) 7.5km; Puerto Pollensa 8.6km (watersports, bicycle hire)
places of interest
- Inca 24.4km
- Soller 65.7km
- Deia 70.6km
- Playa San Joan 8.8km
- Playa San Pere 8.7km
- Palma 59km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.
Find out more about Mallorca