Near Ronda, Andalucia, Spain & The Balearics
- Secluded location
- Gated pool
- Extensive gardens
About the villa
With five acres of orchards, gardens and grounds to enjoy, encircled by a river and a stream, this beautifully renovated farmhouse is a wonderful place to wind-down. With plenty of space, including two kitchens, living and dining areas, the villa is fabulous for large families or two families holidaying together, especially as there is also a dining table for all fourteen guests to gather around. Throughout the house, décor and furnishings, in cool neutrals and soft sage, bring contemporary style to country character. The king-size master bedroom on the first floor has a private furnished balcony, and another three twin rooms and three double rooms are found on the same floor. The bedrooms share three lovely bathrooms, two with over bath shower attachments and one with a separate shower. In the grounds are cobbled courtyards, pebbled patios and wisteria pergolas; a barbecue, badminton net and children’s play area, and, reached via a gated path through the grounds, a long pool amid lawns and lavender. Peacefully secluded at the end of a country lane, the villa is close by to shops and cafés in Arriate village, and a ten minute drive from Ronda.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening to covered terrace
- Open plan sitting/dining room with pool table and french doors leading to terrace and walled garden
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Shower room
- Laundry room
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) opening to terrace
- 3 Twin bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with shower attachment
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate open shower
- TV's with freeview channels
- Speaker system for CD player
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Badminton set
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 2 Dishwashers
- 2 Microwaves
- Saltwater, spring fed with ladder
- Small fridge and sink
- 11m x 3m
- 1.5m deep
- 2 Washing machines
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating included
- Open fires
An English speaking CV representative in Spain will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
FlightsCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2-3 hours per day 4 day(s) per week including changeover day
Available on request at an additional cost
- Tennis coaching
- Cookery courses
- Yoga, pilates and dance classes
- Cook service - Local cook service is available on request. 20€ per person for a 3 course meal and 15€ per person for a 2 course meal. Tapas for 10-14 can be organised for 100€. A chef can also be organised for special dinners. Please note both need to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Mini supermarket, butchers, green grocer, Arriate 1km
- Restaurant 1km Arriate
- Further shops and restaurants 7km Ronda
- Tennis 5 minute drive away
- Malaga 1 hour and 1 minutes
- Seville 1 hour and 45 minutes
One of oldest towns in Spain, Ronda is the largest of the pueblos blancos, the whitewashed villages that cling to hillsides in Andalucia’s Cádiz and Grazalema mountain ranges. The region was defined by the clash between Muslims and Christians, and that legacy is intensely felt on a Ronda holiday. Explore the blinding-white towns, scenic olive groves, and craggy limestone peaks, all within a relaxed drive from your Ronda-area villa.
Find out more about Ronda