Costa del Sol, Andalucia, Spain & The Balearics
- Peaceful location
- Golf nearby
- Fantastic views
About the villa
This modern and very spacious villa is set in the foothills of the Sierra Bermeja Mountains, and boasts stunning panoramic views over the Mediterranean.
Inside the accommodation is spread over two floors and air conditioning is located throughout.The accommodation includes five beautiful bedrooms, two of which can also be made up as either a twin or double, each with en-suite bathroom, and all with views out towards the valley below and sea beyond.
Entrance to the villa is at first floor level, with a staircase leading down to the ground floor living area, with large open-plan living room, kitchen and separate dining area, all opening to a covered dining terrace. Two bedrooms are located on each floor.
Outside the property the main focus is the pool terrace with a spectacular infinity swimming pool with uniform depths as well as a covered terrace area with table tennis and outside dining tables and chairs.
The property is in an excellent location for keen golfers and close to Benahavis, a charming little town with a good selection of restaurants and shops. Villa Cielo is also about a 15 minute drive to beaches and Malaga airport is also easily accessible
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to garden
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to private Juliet balcony
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to private Juliet balcony
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 10m x 5m
- 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bathrooms
- Iron & ironing board
FLIGHTSCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
- Golf and restaurant Marbella Club Golf 3.9km
- Restaurants Cancelada 7.8km
- Shops and restaurants Benahavis 10km
- San Pedro 15.6km
- Estepona 22km
Places of interest
- Puerto Banus 17.5km
- Marbella 27.5km
- Ronda 59.3km
- Malaga 80km
- Malaga 75km
Costa del Sol is named for its most obvious feature: sunshine. But it’s a gateway to beaches, ancient roots and small villages, too.
Find out more about Costa del Sol