Lagos and surrounds, Algarve, Portugal
- Large lawned gardens
- Tennis court
- Golf nearby
About the villa
With a prime position in the grounds of the famous Penina Golf Course, and a private tennis court in its own gardens, this very comfortable family villa is a fabulous choice for a sporting holiday.
A spacious and gracious house in every aspect, this lovely villa in the heart of the Algarve places equal emphasis on indoor and outdoor living. Raised just a few steps above its expansive lawns, a broad terrace runs the length of the building, partly covered for shade and beautifully furnished for al fresco dining and lounging. The elegant sitting room and dining room are very spacious with beautiful Azulejos tiles, also used in the bathrooms. The five airy pretty bedrooms are very comfortable and spacious and have been fitted out with new mattresses and bases. One of the bedrooms is a family suite with 2 single bedrooms off it, ideal for children or teenagers.
Within the extensive beautifully maintained one-hectare grounds are a barbecue area, a private tennis court, and a swimming pool, which can be fenced off for safety and which boasts a poolside shower and changing room. The villa has a self-contained poolside casita which offers privacy and independence for a further four guests, making this an excellent choice for two families holidaying together. Cook service can be pre-booked at Casa Jacaranda.Shops and restaurants in Portimao and the beach at Alvor are each within 6km. A beautifullly maintained and very well run property.
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Entrance hall
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with twin basins
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with bathroom en suite with twin basins
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with bathroom en suite and connecting to twin bedroom
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite with twin basins opening to garden
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite with twin basins opening to pool terrace
- Portable barbecue
- A pool fence can be erected on request
- 15m x 8m
- 1.2m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool house with WC and shower room
- Hard surface
- Two racquets available
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating
Please advise how you would like the beds to be made up on booking. Please note that for parties of up to 6 people outside July and August, the two bedrooms in the Pool Casita will be closed but can be opened for an additional charge.
- Restaurant at Hotel Penina 1km
- Shops and restaurants in Portimao 5km & Lagos 15km
- Hotel Penina offers guests a reduced rate for use of its championship course and a wide range of offers and rates if players book several days
- Use of beauty facilities at Hotel Penina
Places of interest
- Lagos 15km
- Silves 20km
- Monchique 27km
- Albufeira 36km
- Loule 58km
- Alvor 6km
- Faro 65km
- Portimao 5km
A pretty, historic town in the western Algarve, there is much to discover both in Lagos and the surrounding area. Marvel at the stunning coastal scenery and laze on the golden sands of Blue Flag beaches, then stop for lunch in one of the many waterfront restaurants serving up fresh fish. Explore the cobbled streets of Lagos’ Old Town, and then venture out to the fishing villages nearby, and experience the traditional Portuguese way of life.
Find out more about Lagos and surrounds.
CV Villas can book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.