- Exquisitely furnished
- Special celebration venue
- Ideal for short breaks
About the villa
This quietly private villa in the stylish Palmeraie district is less than a twenty minute drive from the famous Medina in Marrakech. Tucked away in three acres of landscaped grounds, this lovely villa has seven bedrooms and feels indulgently set apart from the outside world. High ceilings and huge windows add a generous feeling of space inside, while a team of unobtrusively endearing staff are always on hand to look after you as and when you want. Balancing the vibrant local style with a welcoming luxury, the house maintains a high standard throughout. A teak sundeck and private swimming pool in sunny spot add to this pretty peach property’s mature outside – lined with parasols and loungers for the gorgeous weather, the pool is comfortably heated for the cooler winter, too. A spa pavilion with hammam and treatment rooms are the perfect retreat if you’re feeling the need to unwind more; or there’s a croquet lawn and boules court on the grounds that add some outdoor fun to this quiet getaway.
Centred around a grand domed hallway, the villa is just as enchanting inside as it is outdoors. There’s a bottle-green library and atmospheric dining room leading out to a dining terrace for villa meals, alongside a large kitchen (and extensive kitchen garden) that comes equipped with the luxury of your own private chef. An open-sided lounge, complete with vibrant rugs and cushioned seating and board games, is the perfect gateway to the lovely outside. There is also a further summer sitting room. The house has two wings tucked either side which are where you’ll find the rooms. Decorated with lovely Moroccan accents, each one has a delightfully different look and feel. The three pretty bedrooms enjoy garden views and delicate Juliet balconies, while the two exclusive suites are more grand in style, with a draped four poster bed, marble bath and access to a private terrace – one is a rooftop terrace which includes a private dining spot and pergola-draped lounger. There are two further en suite bedrooms in a separate private pool suite set apart in the gardens. Secluded in their own pavilion, the suite has a large sitting and dining room too, and comes with the luxury of its own smaller private pool – the perfect privacy spot if you’re holidaying here with a larger group. Guests are beautifully looked after by a charming unobtrusive team of staff headed up by the discreet concierge who will assist with any query and menu planning and will do their very best to ensure that your holiday is memorable.
- Entrance hall
- 2 sitting rooms
- Dining room opening to terrace
- Library with workspace
- Guest WC
- Junior master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower and sitting area opening to terrace
- Double bedroom super king size (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (super king size can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and sitting area opening to roof terrace
Pavilion Pool Suite
- Sitting/dining room opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Selection of books
- Fully equipped for use by the staff
- Main Pool: 17.5m x 3.2m
- Built-in steps
- Heated when required
- Pool house with WC and shower room
- Pool towels
- Pavilion Pool: 3m x 8m
- Pavilion Pool: 0.5m - 1.5m deep
Guests are looked after by the staff, and the villa is not available for self-catering. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store drinks, snacks, medication and baby foods in the refrigerator. Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Please see notes on cook service.
Minimum stay 3 nights.
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round. It has a dry, continental climate which means hot summer days with cooler evenings and pleasantly mild winters.
The Concierge will welcome you on arrival, visit the villa as needed and assist with organising transfers, excursions, booking restaurants as required and be available by telephone during your stay.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00, this is flexible provided no guests are arriving the same day.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Marrakech 5km
further places of interest
- Golf course (10 minute drive)
- Atlas Mountains (1.5 hour drive)
- Essaouira (2.5 hour drive)
- Marrakech 10km
- Marrakech (15 minute drive)