Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Stunning sea views
- Beautifully decorated
- Walk to shops and restaurants
About the villa
Just to the east of the centre of Positano, this charming villa is furnished in beautiful country house style and shares the terraced hillside gardens of a small private estate. Within the villa, a well-equipped kitchen serves an effortlessly elegant sitting / dining room, replete with rich woods and cool toned fabrics, and there are two bedrooms, each with en suite facilities. But it is the al fresco space that adds the wow factor here, a big open terrace overlooking the town and the sea, where a rustic style pergola, draped in climbing plants, shades the dining table, and flowers spill from pots and planters to create a colourful garden. A series of stone steps lead down through the grounds to the swimming pool and to a little beach, both shared with three other villas on the estate. Shops, boutiques and restaurants are just 300 metres along a stepped footpath, and the main beach is a fifteen minute walk away. This is a super property to simply relax or explore further afield - visit the excellent local restaurants and Amalfi and Ravello.
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Sitting room with dining area and French windows to terrace
- Double bedroom with French windows to terrace and bathroom en suite with walk in shower
- Terrace with sea views and shower
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and French windows to terrace
- La Piccola Rosa for 2, is set above Bella Rosa - to offer accommodation for up to 6
- Basic Italian Sky Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- 9.5m x 3m
- Swimming pool is shared with 4 other apartments and is reached by a walk and then approx.150 steps. Pool open from 01 May to October 10th
Please note that car parking is not available. A private car park is available from approximately €40 per day.
A private air-conditioned taxi transfer from Naples airport to Positano can be arranged to meet your flights. Please ask your Travel Expert for further details.
Please note that it is not possible to drive to or to be dropped off adjacent to the property. There are steps down to the apartment. Porters are available to assist with luggage (€15 per piece between 0700 - 2100rs, €20 between 2100 hrs - 0700 hrs or if arriving by sea. These costs are payable locally in cash if required.
For arrivals between 20:00 - 22:00 hrs, a late check in charge of €80.
A city tax of € 2.50 per person per day is applicable and should be paid on arrival.
These prices of these additional services are subject to change without notice and are payable in cash on arrival.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
- Shops, restaurants, tennis court hire 300 metres along steps and footpath
Places of interest
- Amalfi 17km
- Ravello 25km
- Pompei 45km
- Santa Maria di Castellabate (Palazzo Belmonte) 110km
- Semi-private beach (approximately 10 minutes walk down approx. 300 steps and pathway from the property)
- The main town beach is a 15 minute walk away with bars, sunbeds and umbrellas to rent. The ferries and hydrofoil for Capri, Sorrento and Amalfi depart from here
- Naples 57km
- Rome 275km
From dazzling crystalline waters and dramatic rocky cliffs to authentic twisting lanes and spectacular architecture, Positano is a stunning cliffside village on the south coast of Italy. Abounding in unique and timeless charms, this seaside resort boasts pure Italian splendour, whether it be the relaxed atmosphere, quaint cafes, beautiful beaches or deluxe cosmopolitan boutiques. Picturesque scenery and interesting architecture can be found at every turn, with plenty of fine activities to enjoy during your villa holiday, whether you’re spending a day indulging in retail therapy or embarking on a hike with extraordinary sea views. Along the seafront, visitors will find plenty of upmarket and trendy restaurants offering deliciously authentic cuisine.
Find out more about Positano.
Please note that there is a European tourist tax payable on arrival. Further details will be advised prior to arrival.
Having a barbecue in Italy is one of the best ways to cook your food but you may find that due to long drought periods in high season barbecuing may be restricted in some areas. You will be informed if this happens by your house staff or local representative.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.