Prices available upon request. Please call for more information
Trulli del Boschetto
Puglia & Basilicata, Italy
- Historic towns nearby
- Characterful restoration
- Large private infinity pool
About the villa
Broad lawns, paved pathways and plenty of mature trees encircle this traditional trulli house, which appears like a little island of calm in a sea of rural greenery. Kept naturally cool by its thick limestone walls and coned or barrel-vaulted ceilings, the villa retains its rustic character. So, while 21st century comfort includes contemporary shower rooms, WiFi, satellite TV and modern kitchen appliances; sympathetic restoration puts rustic-chic furniture alongside antique pieces, and locally crafted embroidered fabrics on elegantly simple wrought iron beds. Largely styled for serenity in soft earthy tones, the villa’s charming sitting room is the vibrant exception, with bright red armchairs in sharp relief against the pale stone walls. The country style kitchen /diner is a very social space, opening on to a shaded dining terrace; and each of the three uncluttered bedrooms has its own shower room. Outside, a generous infinity pool is served by a super pool house complete with shower, dining area with well-equipped kitchenette, and gazebo patio with cushioned rattan sofas. And the villa is just 5km from amenities in Alberobello, and a 15km drive from a sandy beach.
- Entrance into sitting area
- Kitchen with seating (sofa bed) opening to gardens
- Utility room
- Double (King size) bedroom
- Shower room
- Double (king size) bedroom with additional single bed opening to gardens and also with shower room en suite
- Double (king size) bedroom with additional single bed with shower room en suite
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area and Smart TV
- Outdoor sitting area with sofas
- Shaded outdoor dining and shaded barbecue area
- Outdoor shower
- Pool House with fully equipped kitchen
- Built-in barbecue
- Shaded up dining area
- 3 x Flat screen 32" LED TV
- 44" Smart TV in Pool House (guests can use Netflix)
- Boom box
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in Pool House
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Portable fans
- 13m x 5.5m
- 0.1m x 2m deep
- Pool house with WC and shower room
- Open 01 April to 31 October
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Underfloor heating on request - €300 per week, payable locally
Please note there is a tourist tax equal to €1,50 per person (aged 12 and over), per night for the first five nights of stay, payable on arrival in cash.
Please note this villa sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 children.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 - 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Gatwick to Brindisi. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
- Castellana Grotte 5km
- Alberobello 5km
- Sandy beach 15km Capitolo
- Monopoli 20km
- Savelletri 20km (sandy and with pebbles)
- Bari 55km
- Brindisi 65km
- Castellana Grotte 5km
If a building can be a symbol for a whole region, then the trullo stands for Puglia—also known as ‘Apulia’ in English. Think of a Puglia villa holiday and those round, whitewashed limestone buildings with their comical, conical roofs always spring to mind. But there’s more to the region that is the narrow heel of Italy’s boot than trullo country around Alberobello. Discover baroque beauty in Lecce, Emperor Frederick II’s mysterious architecture at the Castel del Monte, and total relaxation on a Puglia villa stay in a rural Masseria.
Find out more about Puglia