Campania & the Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Magnificent sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Heatable infinity pool
About the villa
A superbly restored house, where typically tiled floors add colour and character to contemporary design, Villa Le Balconie is tiered into the hillside, with both a lift and a staircase linking the three floors. Entry to the villa is on the upper level, where a spacious sitting room opens out to a broad terrace, gazing across the water to Capri. One of the bedrooms is also at this level, the other three occupying the floor below and sharing a long balcony overlooking the bay. All are styled with calm, uncluttered elegance, and each has its own bathroom, the master double enjoying en suite facilities. Most of the social space is at ground level, a lovely country kitchen serving a large living/dining room, with double doors to a beautiful terrace. Furnished for dining and relaxing, and complete with barbecue and pizza oven, the terrace accesses the garden and gorgeous swimming pool, with its waterfall shower, hydro-massage corner, sun-bathing area and, of course, sea views. About 1km from a bar, restaurant and shops in the village of Massa Lubrense, the villa is 100m from a beach with beds and brollies for rental, and 5km from Sorrento.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room with access to small terrace
- Double bedroom with Juliet balcony and shower room en suite
- Utility room
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed)
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Twin bedroom (can be double) with shower room en suite
- All bedrooms open out to shaded furnished terrace
- Shower room
- Large sitting room with dining area opening to outside area
- Terrace overlooking the bay
- Built-in barbecue
- Pizza oven
- DVD Player
- CD player
- iPod dock
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- American fridge/freezer
Private Infinity Pool
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
For this property guests do need to sign a letter on arrival stating that they are responsible for any damage to the property.
Please note this property only comes with a parking space for one small car. In order to access the property you have to drive down a narrow windy road that in high season can be congested with local parked cars and therefore big vehicles can not pass. Private transfers can be arranged.
A CV Representative in Italy will be available by telephone to assist you during your stay. Contact numbers are enclosed with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Further shops, restaurants, bank, bus to other villages along Amalfi Coast and Sorrento 2km Massalubrense
- Sorrento (all amenities, train to Naples) 5km
- Restaurant 1km Marina della Lobra
Places of Interest
- Positano 20km
- Pebble beach below property
- Sunbeds are on a concrete platform with access to the water
- Naples 50km
- Rome 260km