Campania & the Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Stunning sea views
- Romantic hideaway
- Walk to shops and restaurants
About the villa
Just to the east of Positano centre, this charming villa is furnished in country house style and shares the terraced hillside gardens of a small private estate. Within the villa, a well-equipped kitchen serves an effortlessly elegant sitting / dining room, replete with rich woods and cool toned fabrics, and there are two bedrooms, each with en suite facilities. But it is the al fresco space that adds the wow factor here, a big open terrace overlooking the town and the sea, where a rustic style pergola, draped in climbing plants, shades the dining table, and flowers spill from pots and planters to create a colourful garden. A series of stone steps lead down through the grounds to the swimming pool and to a little beach, both shared with three other villas on the estate. One of these, Piccola Rosa, is positioned just above this house and could be booked together with Bella Rosa to offer privacy with proximity for a group of up to six family or friends. Shops and restaurants are just 300 metres along a stepped footpath, and the main beach is a fifteen minute walk away.
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Sitting room with dining area and French windows to terrace
- Double bedroom with French windows to terrace and bathroom en suite with walk in shower
- Terrace with sea views and shower
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and French windows to terrace
- La Piccola Rosa for 2, is set above Bella Rosa - to offer accommodation for up to 6
- Basic Italian Sky Satellite TV
- iPod dock
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- 9.5m x 3m
- Swimming pool is shared with 4 other apartments and is reached by a walk and then approx.150 steps. Pool open from 01 May to October 31
Please note our properties in Positano do not have private parking. If you are renting a car, you will need to use a private car park for approximately €25-€30 per day.
A private air-conditioned taxi transfer from Naples airport to Positano can be arranged to meet your flights. Please ask your Travel Expert for further details. Please note that it is not possible to drive or to be dropped off adjacent to the apartment, there are steps down to the apartment. Porters are available to assist with luggage (€15 per piece between 0700 - 2200hrs, €20 per piece between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs, payable locally in cash) if required.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will be available during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
- Shops, restaurants, tennis court hire 300 metres along steps and footpath
Places of interest
- Amalfi 17km
- Ravello 25km
- Pompei 45km
- Santa Maria di Castellabate (Palazzo Belmonte) 110km
- Semi-private beach (approximately 10 minutes walk down approx. 300 steps and pathway from the property)
- The main town beach is a 15 minute walk away with bars, sunbeds and umbrellas to rent. The ferries and hydrofoil for Capri, Sorrento and Amalfi depart from here
- Naples 57km
- Rome 275km