- Breathtaking views
- Stunning location
- Large gated heatable pool
About the villa
Quality, comfort and character combine to create this very special villa. Its infinity pool looking east over the sea to Skorpios, Meganissi and the mainland, To Petrino is a delightful family villa with generously sized rooms and terraces, thoughtfully furnished with luxurious touches, to make the most of indoor and outdoor living. Whitewashed walls and mellow beams in the open-plan living /sitting room are matched outside with wooden canopies and window shutters, and while cushions add colour to the interiors, bright cascades of bougainvillea frame the al fresco dining area.
Ideal for two families or a group of friends, accommodation is divided between two separate stone villas. In the Main House, the lower ground floor has a big, informal room with a TV and two large beds, make it a good family room or teenagers’ bedroom. Three of To Petrino’s four en suite double bedrooms can be converted to twin bed use. The fourth, in the Guest House, has a romantically draped four-poster. The villa is 1.5km from busy little Nidri and a five minute walk from a local taverna, with a choice of beaches within 5km.
- Double bedroom (super king size bed.Delphi - can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size bed.Zeus - can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Drinks fridge room
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening to small balcony and small courtyard
LOWER GROUND FLOOR - ACCESSED BY EXTERNAL STEPS ONLY, NO INTERNAL ACESS FROM THE MAIN HOUSE
GUEST HOUSE (ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PARTIES OF 6 AND UNDER OUTSIDE OF PEAK OR HIGH SEASON)
- Double bedroom (super king size bed.Apollo), four poster, with small bathroom en suite, opening on to main terrace
- Double bedroom (super king size bed.Daphne - can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite, opening on to main terrace.
- Built-in barbecue
- 43in Smart TV
- TV only for DVD
- DVD library
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
- Music system (iPhone can be connected)
GAMES & SPORTS
- Yoga mats
- American fridge/freezer
Boules area with boules set • Giant Jenga • Mollky
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0831K10TK7722001
- Taverna Paliokatouna approximately 500m
- Nidri (shops, tavernas, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and windsurfing) 1.5km
- Lefkas Town 20km
- Sivota 13km
- Vassiliki 20km
- Preveza 45km
- Corfu (via Igoumenitsa) 125km
- Patras Araxos 235km
- Thessaloniki 405km
In the Ionian family of islands, Lefkada is the black sheep. For a start, it is connected to the mainland by a causeway and bridge, and so does not have to rely on ferries. Unlike the rest of the archipelago, it was conquered by the Ottoman Empire, and pronounced Turkish influences give it more in common with the mainland. Lefkada holidays take you to something of an under-appreciated—and slightly oddball—gem, with intricate lagoons and marshes, spectacular cliffs, bays, and headlands, and some of the best beaches in Greece. In addition to Lefkada Town and Nidri, there are smaller resorts on the east coast at Perigiali, Nikiana and Lygia; and regular ferries ply between Lefkada and the nearby islands of Meganissi, Ithaca, and Kefalonia.
Find out more about Lefkada.
Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked prior to departure, from one day rental up to the full length of your stay. Boats can be either be delivered straight to your villa in Geni or collected from our supplier in Nidri or closer to your villa in Perigiali, Nikiana, Sivota or Vassiliki for a delivery fee. Petrol is paid for locally. Early reservation is recommended especially for July and August.