- Walk to restaurants
- Private jetty
- Boat hire inclusive
About the villa
This superbly sited villa in Lefkada sits right at the water’s edge, cushioned in colourful gardens which lead to its own jetty, and cossetting guests with quality, comfort and style. Spacious and sophisticated, this lovely villa in the heart of Lefkada’s glorious Geni Peninsula has a rather grown-up feel. Beautifully renovated to create an oasis of calm, it is furnished in soft neutrals and embellished with oak and Italian marble. The sitting/dining room opens on to a generously sized terrace, looking out over the water and comfortably furnished for coffees or sundowners.
Each of the three double bedrooms has doors to a terrace or a Juliet balcony, and can be converted to twin beds if required; and special mention must be made of the vast Master Suite, which runs the full length of the house and opens on to a covered, sea-facing terrace. Lawned and palm-dotted gardens surround the swimming pool and meet the sea, accessing the jetty’s boat mooring. From here it is an easy sail across to Nidri for shopping, and a choice of beaches and good snorkelling sites are within fifteen minutes by boat. There are good tavernas a ten to fifteen minute stroll from Sailor’s Retreat.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening to terrace
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom with sitting area, bathroom en suite with twin basins, separate shower and private terrace
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Portable barbecue
- TV in all bedrooms
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning throughout
- 8m x 6.5m
- 1.5m x m deep
- Ladder Access
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- 30 HP boat
- Private mooring
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
Please advise on booking how you wish the beds to be made up
Please note that the staircase is open and therefore young children must be supervised at all times.
Please note that we recommend that water at local beaches is clearer for swimming rather than directly below the villa.
Sunday changeover is preferred for July and August but can be flexible (min of 7 nights) for all other periods.
EOT Tourist Licence number: MHTE 0831K91000433000
- Tavernas Geni 1.3 & 1.6km or 10 - 15 minutes walk
- Bakery 4.3 km, shops 5.2km
- Nidri (shops, tavernas, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and windsurfing) 8.4km (or a short boat ride away)
- Lefkas Town 23km
- Sivota 14km
- Vassiliki 19km
- Preveza 45km
- Corfu (via ferry and then by car or taxi from Igoumenitsa) 133km
- Patras Araxos 224km
- Thessaloniki 413km