- Sea views
- Tennis court
About the villa
Legendary Greek hospitality is matched by superior standards of comfort in this luxury hotel in Kefalonia. Secluded in cosseting calm, this is a swimmers’ paradise and a romantic retreat. Peace, privacy and serene tranquillity are emphasised at Emelisse, and protected by thoughtful attention to detail. The car park is outside the hotel grounds, with quieter buggies provided to bring guests into the enclave, and boats are not permitted to anchor in the bay, so swimmers share the water only with the fish.In its setting atop white rocks on the Eblisi peninsula, the hotel is backed by acres of cypress and cedar trees, gazes out over miles of blue sea to the cliffs of Ithaca and Lefkada, and is almost a village in itself. The main pool, poised on the cliff-top, is one of seven (including one for children), a variety of restaurants and bars match mood to menu with Mediterranean dishes, and sports facilities are complemented by a pampering spa. This chic hotel has a broad range of rooms and suites offering several levels of luxury and space, and is just a ten minute walk from Fiskardo’s quayside tavernas.
- Double beds only, and a balcony or terrace
- Choice of type, side sea view, full sea view, and full sea view with access to a shared pool.
- Shared pool is available for the use of all the occupants of adjacent rooms in the small building.
- Larger, and offer a seating area which can be adapted for an extra bed
- Open plan, and have the same room categories as the Executive rooms.
- Two bedrooms with separate bathrooms
- Sitting dining area
- Terrace or balcony with full sea view
- Use of a large shared swimming pool which is for the occupants of the family apartments and the maisonettes.
- On two levels and have a sitting and dining area with kitchenette
- Two bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Terrace and balcony with full sea view
- Use of the private shared swimming pool
- Two bedrooms with double canopy beds and separate bathrooms
- Sitting area and balcony with full sea view
- Use of a private swimming pool shared with other guests in this building.
- Composed of the Presidential suite with an interconnecting double to make a three bedroom suite
- Use of one of the private shared swimming pools.
- **Extra beds are only possible in the suites. A certain number of interconnecting rooms are available on request.
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Boat trips
- Complimentary bicycle hire
- Open-air cinema
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Mini bar
- 2 Pools
- Children's pool
- Racquets and balls provided
Service & Staffing
- Buffet breakfast
- Maid service
- Shuttle service to Fiskardo
- Scuba-diving and boat hire are available locally, allowing exploration of some of the remoter beach areas. However, the beach of Emblissi bay is within easy walking distance is preferred. Hikers will find the island has plenty of opportunity to explore, and horse-riding can be arranged locally.
Kefalonia is the largest island of the Ionian Islands, however it is not best known for its size but for its unspoiled beauty, stunning sandy beaches, lush forests, spectacular mountains and for neighbouring with Ithaca, the homeland of one of the most famous myths of Ancient Greece’s culture: Ulysses. The island’s wartime travails were recorded in the novel and film Captain Corelli’s Mandolin, which did much to put Kefalonia holidays on the map. Whichever part of the island you choose for your villa holiday, you’ll be sure to find your own little slice of paradise nearby.
Find out more about Kefalonia.
CV Villas can book charter flights from most regional airports to the above destinations to suit the requirements of our guests and their party members. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office. Early reservations are recommended especially in July and August. UK boat licences will no longer be valid in Europe from January 2021 due to Brexit. Smaller size boats can still be hired without a licence which remains unchanged.