Western Crete, Crete, Greece
- Panoramic views
- Contemporary design
- Private heatable pool
About the villa
Cool in every sense of the word, Armonia’s calm and uncluttered design combines muted neutral tones with artworks and artefacts in brilliant aqua, the clean lines of a gleaming white kitchen, and oodles of rich teak furnishings, indoors and out. Its airy sitting room opens out, through a full window wall, to a timber sundeck beside the private heated pool, which has a shallow section for youngsters and is overlooked by a spacious dining terrace. Both enjoy broad panoramas over a sprinkling of villages to super-scenic Souda Bay, as do the villa’s three bedrooms, each with its own furnished balcony, chic en suite bath and/or shower room, WiFi and satellite TV.
One of the trio of beautiful Adeste Villas, Armonia is set on an amphitheatric hillside, just 300m from the old-world centre of ‘Zorba’s village’, Kokkino Chorio; 1.5km from traditional tavernas and terrific sunset views in atmospheric Plaka; and within 6km of a choice of beaches ranging from popular sweeping sands to undisturbed rocky coves.
- Open plan sitting room opening to pool terrace
- Utility room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with hydromassage bath en suite opening to balcony
- Master double bedroom with bathroom (hydromassage shower) en suite opening to large furnished terrace
- Gas barbecue
- Air conditioning (heat pump with individually controlled fan coil units)
- Coffee machine (Illy espresso machine, 21 capsules complimentary)
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Safe (suitable for laptop)
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Please note new tenancy times for 2019: Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1042K91003159601
Service & Staffing
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- 300 m from the village square (Mini market, taverna)
- Medical centre 1.5km
places of interest
- Chania 27km
- Koutalas (1.5 km): Secluded and unspoilt beach, close to the edge of Cape Drepano with interesting cave formations, no facilities
- Almirida beach (3km): Two sandy beaches separated by a rocky peninsula. The larger has good facilities (sun beds, sea sport activities, fish restaurants, cafes) and shallow waters. Ideal for families
- alives beach (6km): sandy beach with facilities
- Kiani Akti or Blue Beach (1km after Kalives): Long quiet beach with facilities
- Kera (5km): Sandy beach between Kalives and Almirida with no facilities, ideal for those who prefer less crowded sites
- Ombrogialos (8 km): Small rocky bay with green and blue deep waters ideal for snorkelling and windsurfing
- Chania 35km
- Heraklion 130km
When it comes to sheer character and beauty, there are many who consider Crete to be a true Grecian gem. It’s the country’s largest island with contrasting landscapes, a distinct culture and an atmosphere immersed in charm. It also offers a treasure trove of riches from villages steeped in tradition, the landmark White Mountains, secluded coves and architecture from the pages of history through to delightful coastal areas and lively resorts. It is this western part some say is the most enticing; it’s where you’ll find enchanting towns, a good range of beaches and pockets of local life untouched by the passage of time
Find out more about Eastern Crete.