From £2,522 per week
- Countryside views
- Gated heated pool
- Local restaurants nearby
About the villa
A stunning stone building believed to date from the 17th century; La Cour mixes original features with stylish design and all the mod cons for a truly luxurious holiday home. On the first floor there is a large L-shaped sitting/dining room opening to a terrace. The sitting room is spacious but cosy, with wooden ceiling beams, exposed stone walls and a working open fireplace, while the dining room, with an impressive stone fireplace, can comfortably seat ten people. There is also a well-equipped kitchen, with a second summer kitchen on the ground floor.
One of four en suite bedrooms is also found on the first floor. On the ground floor is a luxurious bedroom suite with eastern king size bed, en suite bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower, and a private lounge, while on the second floor are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, both with shower rooms en suite. In the grounds of the property is a chapel with a large dining area and a music system, perfect for groups celebrating a special occasion. The house and chapel are surrounded by pretty gardens, while the large pool terrace boasts a 10m private swimming pool and panoramic countryside views. La Cour is part of a collection of four properties and can be rented alone, with an extra one bed annexe, or as part of Le Village along with La Balade, La Loge and La Maisonette.
- Summer kitchen
- Private suite with eastern king size bed, private lounge, roll top bath,separate shower and access to the downstairs summer kitchen
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room with multi jet shower
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Large dining area with air conditioning and music system
- CD player
- TV with satellite TV
- US and European DVD player
- iPod dock
GAMES & SPORTS
- Outdoor table tennis
- Weekly bike rental for €50 each per week
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ice maker
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
Available on Request
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping - Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request for an additional charge..
- Wine delivery - There is a selection of local wines and spirits for guests to purchase during their stay
- In villa wellness and beauty treatments - A range of in villa wellness and beauty treatments can be arranged at the property or at a local spa on request for an additional chargee
- Personal laundry service - Personal laundry service is available on request for an additional charge.
- Cook service - Cook service can be arranged on request for an additional charge.
- Flowers - Freshly cut flowers can be arranged for arrival and replenished throughout your stay for an additional charge
*on changeover day
There are some unprotected drops from various terraces and the garden - young children need to be supervised.
- 1.6km to a local restaurant which is open from mid June to mid September
- Saint Julien de Lampon 3km
- Souillac 15km
- Sarlat 18km
places of interest
- Rocamadour 38 km
- Cahors 61 km
- Montignac 38 km
- Brive 38 km
- Bergerac 90km
- Toulouse 174km
- Sarlat 15 km
- Souillac 15 km
Dordogne villa holidays draw gastronomes, nature lovers, and history buffs to France’s south-west. Food markets in Sarlat’s quaint streets are piled high with foie-gras, prunes, and truffles. Cave-paintings in Lascaux II bear witness to 400,000 years of human habitation. And Medieval châteaux, strung like pearls along the Dordogne and Dronne rivers, recall periods of Anglo-French rivalry—especially the Hundred Years’ War. If you are into wines, head to Bergerac and Cahors to sample their full-bodied reds.
Find out more about Dordogne.