- Countryside views
- Gated heated pool
- Local restaurants nearby
About the villa
A stunning stone building believed to date from the 17th century; La Cour mixes original features with stylish design and all the mod cons for a truly luxurious holiday home. On the first floor there is a large L-shaped sitting/dining room opening to a terrace. The sitting room is spacious but cosy, with wooden ceiling beams, exposed stone walls and a working open fireplace, while the dining room, with an impressive stone fireplace, can comfortably seat ten people. There is also a well-equipped kitchen, with a second summer kitchen on the ground floor.
One of four en suite bedrooms is also found on the first floor. On the ground floor is a luxurious bedroom suite with eastern king size bed, en suite bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower, and a private lounge, while on the second floor are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, both with shower rooms en suite. In the grounds of the property is a chapel with a large dining area and a music system, perfect for groups celebrating a special occasion. The house and chapel are surrounded by pretty gardens, while the large pool terrace boasts a 10m private swimming pool and panoramic countryside views. La Cour is part of a collection of four properties and can be rented alone, with an extra one bed annexe, or as part of Le Village along with La Balade, La Loge and La Maisonette.
- Summer kitchen
- Private suite with eastern king size bed, private lounge, roll top bath,separate shower and access to the downstairs summer kitchen
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room with multi jet shower
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Large dining area with air conditioning and music system
- CD player
- TV with satellite TV
- US and European DVD player
- iPod dock
Games and Sports
- Outdoor table tennis
- Weekly bike rental for €50 each per week
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ice maker
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping - Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request for an additional charge..
- Wine delivery - There is a selection of local wines and spirits for guests to purchase during their stay
- In villa wellness and beauty treatments - A range of in villa wellness and beauty treatments can be arranged at the property or at a local spa on request for an additional chargee
- Personal laundry service - Personal laundry service is available on request for an additional charge.
- Cook service - Cook service can be arranged on request for an additional charge.
- Flowers - Freshly cut flowers can be arranged for arrival and replenished throughout your stay for an additional charge
*on changeover day
There are some unprotected drops from various terraces and the garden - young children need to be supervised.
- 1.6km to a local restaurant which is open from mid June to mid September
- Saint Julien de Lampon 3km
- Souillac 15km
- Sarlat 18km
places of interest
- Rocamadour 38 km
- Cahors 61 km
- Montignac 38 km
- Brive 38 km
- Bergerac 90km
- Toulouse 174km
- Sarlat 15 km
- Souillac 15 km
A honey-coloured pocket of tiny towns and pretty green fields, the Dordogne brings the English Cotswolds to southwest France. It’s a region that draws gastronomes, history buffs and nature lovers in their thousands – and constantly catches hearts with its scenery, prehistory and slow French pace of life. Marvel at the many Michelin stars, admire the vine-striped hills, and take the time to wander the pretty cream-coloured river towns. Here, villas are just a gateway. France’s Périgord is authentic and historic – medieval châteaux are strung like pearls along the Dordogne and Dronne rivers, and there’s a heritage which recalls periods of rivalry and intense years of war.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
Eurotunnel can be pre-booked through CV Villas. Eurotunnel is for clients that wish to drive to France in their own vehicle. We are also happy to book Eurostar trains for clients, although this is not possible for our villas in Corsica.