St Lucy, Barbados, Caribbean
- Former Plantation House set in 11 acres of magnificent gardens
- Fully staffed including chef and butler
- Games room, Beach house
About the villa
Forested slopes lead up from the sea and wrap around Fustic House, cushioning this character villa from the real world, and cossetting its guests in ten secluded acres of tropical greenery. These perfectly private strolling grounds enclose a small lake, known as the Duck Pond, and a lagoon-style swimming pool, quarried out of the coral stone and looking for all the world like a woodland spring. A path winds down to a sandy beach, about ten minutes away, and the house stands proud, high on a ridge, its colonnaded terraces framing fabulous sea views.
Elegantly furnished and imperceptibly blending indoor and outdoor living, the villa is impeccably maintained by dedicated staff and offers chef and butler service. Accommodation is divided between four buildings, the original 18th century Main House, with a library, sitting room, formal dining room, and two bedrooms; the Messel Wing with two double rooms; the Plantation cottage, whose two rooms feature outdoor showers, and the Pavilion, with a double suite and state-of-the-art home cinema. Speightstown is a ten minute drive away.
Great House - Ground Floor
- Kitchen fully equipped for use by the staff
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Sitting room
- Butler's pantry (well equipped compact kitchen area including kettle, coffee machines, fridge etc for use of guests)
Great House - First Floor
- Master double bedroom (super king) with bathroonm en suite with separate shower
- Sitting room
- Wisteria Suite - double (super king) bedroom with shower room en suite opening to terraces and gardens
Great House - Messel Wing
- Sunset Suite - Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Seaview Suite - Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to gardensony
- Open air sitting area between the two bedrooms
- Mahogany Suite - Double bedroom (super king four poster bed), opening to gardens with bathroom en suite and outdoor shower
- Wicker Suite - Double bedroom (super king) with bathroom en suite and outdoor shower
- Games room
- Reception room/home cinema
- Double bedroom
- State of the art home theatre with 60" TV and electrostatic speakers
- Amazon Firestick
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- Selection of books
- Bose sound systems in all suites
Games and Sports
- Yoga mats
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Wine fridge
- 15m x 5m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Tropical lagoon style
- Over Internet telephony with unlimited land line calls to Europe and North America
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Maid service
- Two housekeepers
- Laundry service
- Night security
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
- Concierge services provided by Villa Manager
100% cancellation will be due for bookings cancelled 60 days or less prior to departure
Security deposit of USD 2,500 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
This property is Quarantine Approved. Please note that there are additional security costs and reduced staffing levels for the period of quarantine only (2 - 3 days after arrival). You will be advised of these on booking.
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.