- Magnificent sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Large infinity pool
About the villa
A very chic villa which brings a magical Moroccan touch to the shores of the Caribbean, this beautiful house looks out over flawless lawned gardens to uninterrupted views of the sea. Palm trees stand sentinel at either side of a broad covered terrace, which overlooks the ten metre infinity pool and leads in, through whole-wall folding doors, to the brightly furnished living room. A snug TV room has built-in seating piled with cushions, the roof terrace is perfect for stargazing, and the kitchen opens on to a lovely al fresco dining area. But the wow factor is the bedrooms, each with its own pergola patio facing the sea, en suite bathroom, and outdoor rain shower in a tropically planted walled garden; and all with award-winning air-conditioned canopy beds, cooling the area within the mosquito nets while allowing the louvered windows to be left open to the breeze. Cook service could add the final touch of luxury here. The villa is a ten minute walk from blissful Long Bay, with a beach bar and restaurant. Historic and bustling St. John’s is a thirty minute drive away.
- Open plan living and dining room
- TV room
- Master double bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double)
- All bedrooms have bathroom en suite, air-conditioned canopy bed, terrace and outdoor shower
- TV only for DVD
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- iPhone dock
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 10m x 4m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Infinity pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Air-conditioned canopy beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
Service & Staffing
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Housekeeper/Property Manager 5 hours, 5 days a week Monday-Friday (except for Public holidays)
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service approximately USD 350 per meal plus the cost of food and beverages.
Certified for Covid-19 by the Antigua Board Of Health.
- Golf 30 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 30 minutes' drive St John's
- Restaurant/beach bar 10 minutes' walk Long Bay
Places of Interest
- Betty's Hope 15 minutes' drive
- Nelson's Dockyard 30 minute's drive
- Shirley Heights 30 minutes' drive
- Long bay 10 minutes' walk
- Half Moon Bay 25 minutes' drive
- V.C Bird International Airport 30 minutes drive
Antigua lies in the northern Caribbean to the east of the British Virgin Islands. It has been a favourite with sailors since Admiral Nelson used its natural harbours as a strategic base and safe haven within the West Indies, and Antigua holidays are as much about taking to the water as exploring the historic sites and forested hills. Coral reefs calm the ocean around Antigua, making this an ideal destination for diving and other water sports. White sand beaches line the coast including 1,500 metre Jolly Beach, and hiking trails take you to coastal viewpoints such as Shirley Heights.
Find more about Antigua
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.