Introducing our flexi promise
We realise that during these uncertain times, booking a holiday may not be at the forefront of your mind. We’ve listened to feedback from our valued customers telling us that they need flexibility when considering booking a holiday. With this in mind we’ve introduced our Flexi Promise, which applies to new 2021 bookings from 1st November 2020 at a large number of villas in our portfolio and means that you can amend your travel dates for any reason, at any point before the final balance payment stage.
terms and conditions
- Customers who have booked flexi villas can move their bookings once to an alternative date at the same villa, either to a later (or earlier) date in 2021 or 2022 if there are prices available. The booking can be moved up until balance due date (9 weeks before departure) and cannot be moved from balance due date onwards.
- Flexi Promise is open to new bookings for 2021 made on or after 1st November 2020.
- Travel dates can only be amended once per booking.
- Travel dates can be amended up to balance due date (9 weeks before departure) for booking durations of up to two weeks. Travel dates can be amended up to 11 weeks before departure for bookings durations of more than two weeks.
- Only travel dates can be amended, the duration of the booking must remain the same and other changes to the bookings remain subject to CV Villas Terms and Conditions.
- Any price increases incurred as a result of moving the booking (i.e. change in date band or change in year) will be charged and there will be no price reductions as a result of moving the booking to alternative dates.
- Flexi Promise bookings are subject to CV Villas Terms and Conditions.
- Any special payment terms will be advised at the time of booking.
- If the balance due date has been temporarily changed due to travel restrictions, the deadline for moving bookings to alternative dates remains the original balance due date (9 weeks before departure).