Avlaki and Coyevinas, Corfu, Greece
- Superb sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Heatable infinity pool
About the villa
Beautifully styled, indoors and out, with cool tones and contemporary elegance, Kochili House nestles in rural tranquillity, just 1.8km from shops and bars in picturesque San Stefano, and 1km along a footpath from the beach, restaurants and sailing on Avlaki Bay. Oozing grace and quality, the villa forms an ’L’ shaped corner of a spacious courtyard, its single storey section housing a delightful dining kitchen and chic drawing room, and opening out to a covered terrace furnished for al fresco dining.
The adjacent two-storey building is tiered into the hillside, its upper floor at the level of the living space, where two of three super-king bedrooms can be made-up for use as twins.Three further bedrooms at lower ground level include the impressive master suite, complete with sitting area, and each of the six rooms has a stylish en-suite bath or shower room and doors to a furnished terrace. The lower ground floor is also home to a wine cellar, media room, gym, sauna and spa treatment room; and the soft curves of a sixteen metre infinity pool form the focal point of the grounds, with views over treetops to the sea below.
- Boot room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- 2 Double bedrooms with super king size beds and shower rooms en suite each with private terrace (both can be made into twin rooms)
Lower Ground Floor
- Master double bedroom with super king size bed, dressing room and bathroom en suite with access to private terrace
- 2 Double bedrooms (both can be made into twin rooms) with shower rooms en suite and access to private terraces
- Spa area/treatment room with sauna
- Media room
- Fridge x2
- Drinks fridge x2
- Built-in barbecue
- TV (mirrored TV in drawing room & 76 inches in media room)
GAMES & SPORTS
- Ceiling fans (all rooms apart from lower master bedroom)
- Air conditioning throughout
- Drinks fridge x2
- Zip instant hot water tap
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1041328
- Local shops and restaurants St Stephano 1.8km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 2km
Places of interest
- The Durrell's House in Kalami 4km
- Kassiopi 5km
- Corfu Venetian Old Town 32.8km
- Corfu Airport 33km
Slung like hammocks between St Stephano to the south and Kassiopi to the north, Avlaki and Coyevinas are two delightful shingle beaches within walking distance of both. Avlaki has a couple of nicely-sited tavernas. Coyevinas is just a tree-girt beach in a sheltered cove dotted with villas. Avlaki and Coyevinas holidays are quiet, close enough to the larger settlements for a greater choice of places to eat and, in Kassiopi, things to do.
Find out more about Avlaki & Coyevinas
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.