- Breathtaking views
- Walk to the beach
About the villa
Gazing out to gorgeous views of gleaming sands and the sparkling sea, Villa Nicobar’s ultra-chic elegance is entirely in keeping with its location and with its neighbours, Giorgio Armani among them. With impressive attention to detail, the elegant fittings and furnishings have been sourced from Europe by an international interior designer, to complement creative architecture. So an Italian kitchen with granite surfaces is teamed with a rock-walled underground wine cellar, the master suite comes complete with a very contemporary Jacuzzi bathroom, al fresco sitting and dining areas are as beautifully furnished as the uncluttered interiors, and both overlook an inviting infinity pool and adjoining Jacuzzi. The villa is cared for by the charming housekeeper, Merle, and chef service can be pre-booked to raise the level of relaxation. A wonderful wedding venue, Villa Nicobar is a ten minute stroll from the white sand beach at Galley Bay, a ten minute drive from the attractions of St. John’s, and twenty minutes from golf and tennis facilities.
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Dining veranda
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
Lower Ground Floor
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Single bedroom with shower room en suite
- Satellite TV
- BOSE sound system
- Nintendo Wii
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 9.4m x 5.3m
- 1m x 2.2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Infinity pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
Electricity capped at $300 per week - additional usage charged at cost and payable locally.
Arrival from 14:00. Departure by 12:00.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 7 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
- Golf 20 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 10 minute's drive St John's
- Restaurant Galley Bay 10 minutes' walk
PLaces of Interest
- Betty's Hope 20 minutes' drive
- Nelson's Dockyard 30 minutes' drive
- Shirley Heights 30 minutes' drive
- Small sandy beach 3 minutes' walk
- Galley Bay 10 minutes' walk
- Dickenson Bay 15 minute's drive
- Half Moon Bay 25 minute's drive
- V.C Bird International Airport 20 minutes' drive
Antigua lies in the northern Caribbean to the east of the British Virgin Islands. It has been a favourite with sailors since Admiral Nelson used its natural harbours as a strategic base and safe haven within the West Indies, and Antigua holidays are as much about taking to the water as exploring the historic sites and forested hills. Coral reefs calm the ocean around Antigua, making this an ideal destination for diving and other water sports. White sand beaches line the coast including 1,500 metre Jolly Beach, and hiking trails take you to coastal viewpoints such as Shirley Heights.
Find more about Antigua