- Stunning sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Cook service included
About the villa
In extensive grounds that run right down to the beach, Cashmere shares its wonderful waterfront location with sister-villa Sehil, which is also featured by CV Villas. With spectacular views of the whole unspoilt bay, there’s a ‘far from the madding crowd’ feel to this spacious villa, yet it is just a five minute walk from a local restaurant (open in high season) and only a twenty minute drive from one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, famous Half Moon Bay. Within the house, a smart and very well equipped kitchen is open-plan to the living/dining room, creating a generously sized social space. This leads out to al fresco terraces furnished for lounging and dining, and to the ten metre infinity pool overlooking the sea. With cook service included, and with one twin and three double bedrooms, each with its own perspective on the bay, the villa will appeal to families or couples holidaying together, and Cashmere and Sehil could be booked together for large groups of friends. Historic St. John’s is a forty minute drive away.
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Living/Dining room
Lower Ground Floor
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Laundry room
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 13m x 4m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Infinity pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
Electricity consumption is limited to 500KW per week, once this quota is reached any extra KW's used is payable by credit card or cash prior to departure at a rate of $1.00 US per KW.
Arrival from 12:00. Departure by 12:00.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 4 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Cook service 2 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Airport transfer
* Cost of food is not included - shopping is available for an extra fee
- Tennis 2 minutes' drive
- Golf 20 minutes' drive
- Watersports 30 minute's drive
Places of INterest
- Betty's Hope 15 minutes' drive
- Nelson's Dockyard 25 minutes' drive
- Shirley Heights 30 minutes' drive
- Small sandy beach 1 minutes' walk
- Half Moon Bay 15 minutes' drive
- Pigeon Beach 25 minutes'
- V.C Bird International Airport 30 minutes' drive
Antigua lies in the northern Caribbean to the east of the British Virgin Islands. It has been a favourite with sailors since Admiral Nelson used its natural harbours as a strategic base and safe haven within the West Indies, and Antigua holidays are as much about taking to the water as exploring the historic sites and forested hills. Coral reefs calm the ocean around Antigua, making this an ideal destination for diving and other water sports. White sand beaches line the coast including 1,500 metre Jolly Beach, and hiking trails take you to coastal viewpoints such as Shirley Heights.
Find more about Antigua