From £1,676 week
Kalkan, Kas and Islamlar, Turkey
- Panoramic views
- Infinity pool and Jacuzzi
- Flexible changeover day
About the villa
Set high on the hillside above Kalkan amongst a small group of similar properties, with a bird’s eye view of the bay, this fabulous family villa is spacious, stylish and superbly designed. With full air conditioning, monochrome décor and cool marble floors throughout, its ground floor is an airy open space where the large living room leads out to the dining and pool terrace, and the kitchen is complete with modern appliances and granite work surfaces. The villa’s five bedrooms occupy the two upper floors, with a mix of doubles and twins to suit families or groups of friends, and floor to ceiling windows to wake-up to wonderful views. All bedrooms have an en suite shower room and doors to a balcony or roof terrace; some include a dressing area and one has a Jacuzzi bathroom; and the master suite on the top floor is complete with TV and an in-room double Jacuzzi bath. Equally impressive outdoors, Villa Kayra has a large Jacuzzi by the impressive infinity pool and a pergola shades a poolside bar and traditional Turkish seating area (kösk). Whilst shops are within walking distance, the villa is just a five minute drive from Kalkan’s beach, roof-top restaurants and harbour.
"We had a week in Villa Kayra in Kalkan, Turkey, It could very well have been our best holiday ever. We loved the villa, the town, wonderful restaurants and the people were so friendly. Can’t wait to go back!"
- Open plan living and dining room
- Shower room including WC
- Utility room
- Double bedroom (Bed 200cm x 180cm) with dressing room and shower room en suite with private balcony
- Double bedroom (Bed 200cm x 180cm) with shower room en suite and Jacuzzi bath with shared balcony
- Twin/Double bedroom (Two twin beds 190cm x 90cm) with dressing room and shower room en suite with shared balcony
- Master double bedroom (Bed 200cm x 180cm) with dressing area, shower room en suite and jacuzzi with shared balcony
- Twin/Double bedroom (Two twin beds 190cm x 90cm) with dressing area and shower room en suite with shared balcony
- Satellite TV (limited English channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Ice maker
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 11.5m x 4.5m
- 1.7m deep
- Ladder Access
- Pool terrace with Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Poolside bar
- Washing machine
Please note that there are 35 steps up from the parking area to the property.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 11:00
An English speaking CV representative in Turkey will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
Available on Request
- Upgraded food hamper - Available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
- Cook service - Available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Shops, restaurants and cafes in Kalkan centre 1.2km
- Kalamar beach club 1.8km
- Islamlar 8km
Places of interest
- Ancient remains of Patara 17km
- Berzigan 18km
- Xanthos remains (capital of the Lycian area) 20km
- Kas 28km
- Market day in Kalkan on Thursdays and in Kas on a Friday
- Kalamar beach club 1.8km
- Kalkan beach ( pebbles)
- Patara beach 17km
- Dalaman 140 km
Kas, Kalkan and Islamlar are neighbouring resorts at the foot of the Taurus Mountains with adventure, boutiques and Roman ruins nearby. Kalkan, a harbour town ‘for all’ with a sophisticated marina and weekly market where those who like the quiet life can find peaceful nooks and crannies whilst social butterflies will find plenty to entertain them, with music bars and harbour side restaurants. Kas, a chich little town with restored Greek ottoman houses which lie on twisty streets, draped win the bright purple of bouganville flowers; Islamlar,a former Greek mountain settlement eight kilometres north of Kalkan is perfect for those seeking peace and quiet. A few degrees cooler, it’s a breath of fresh air during hot summer months.