Sa Terra Rotja
Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Large heated pool
- Fully catered in July & August, concierge service all season
- Set on prestigious private estate with shared beach and tennis court
About the villa
Tiered into the hillside above the island’s stunning northwest coast, Sa Terra basks in the beauty of the exclusive private Son Bunyola estate, a very private retreat down a 3km track off the coast road to Valldemossa. Guests are free to roam the 1,500 hectare grounds, and there is a coastal path to Banyalbufar, and a pebble beach below the house, a 20 minute walk away. Built in traditional Mallorquin style, the villa has been recently refurbished to the very highest standards and offers very contemporary comforts, each of its bedrooms complete with en suite bathroom and private terrace, all living areas with independent air conditioning.
A delightful al fresco dining terrace is one of several outdoor sitting areas, and a fifteen metre heated pool forms a focal point in flower-filled gardens. In July and August, continental breakfast will be served six days per week along with lunch and three course dinner.
There is also a tennis court on the estate, which Sa Terra shares with sister villa Sa Punta.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Super King (can be twin on request) double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower with space for a cot and opening to balcony
- Super King (can be twin on request) double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower,opening to balcony.
- Master double bedroom with sitting and dressing areas and bathroom en suite with separate shower, opening to small balcony.
- King (can be twin on request) bedroom with shower room en suite, (space for cot), opening to balcony.
- Sky Satellite television with children's programmes and Neflix
- Sonos music system
- DVD Player
- Playstation 4
GAMES & SPORTS
- Library of guidebooks
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms, kitchen and dining rooms
- Ceiling fans in sitting rooms
- Hard surface
- Shared with 2 sister villas
- Concierge service
- Chef service in July and August
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Underfloor heating included
INCLUSIVE CHEF SERVICE
For children, tasty, well balanced, healthy and fun meals are prepared, keeping both the parents and kids happy! The chef can also arrange a cooking class for the little ones (pizza making is a firm favourite!)
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 11:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Concierge Service
- From 29th June to 30th August: continental breakfast, Lunch, and three course dinner 6 days per week (children's meals available on request from 6pm), food and beverages included.
- Maid service 0900 hrs - 1400 hrs 6 days per week
- Bathroom amenities
- Air conditioning or underfloor heating
- Pool heating (as and when necessary)
- Balearics Ecotax
Available on Request
- Concierge service*
* Concierge service - The non-resident concierge will gladly arrange the following services most of which should be booked in advance and all are at an additional cost: Tennis coaching • In-villa beauty and wellness treatments • Yoga • Hiking • Road and mountain bike • Swimming lessons • Yacht day trips • Sailing trips • Private taxi transfers • Day trips to other parts of the island • Cultural trips into Palma • Restaurant bookings.
- Shops and restaurantsin Banyalbufar 6km or Esporles 8km
places of interest
- Valldemossa 16km
- Deiá 24km
- Palma 25km
- Sóller 35km
- Pebble beach below the house 15 minute walk. It is also possible to drive down close to the beach (unsurfaced road) and then walk for a few minutes to the beach. The Son Bunyola beach is a small pebbly beach and is also enjoyed by hikers walking the famous coastal track from Banyalbufar to Port des Canonge (the fishing village just beyond the estate).
- Palma 35km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.
Find out more about Mallorca