Pollensa, Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Heated pool
- Beautiful gardens
- Walk to beach, shops and restaurants in Cala San Vicente
About the villa
Just a five minute walk from shops, cafés and restaurants in scenic Cala San Vicente, this traditional whitewashed villa takes prime position on the tip of the peninsula, with private steps leading directly down to one of the two sandy beaches. With forest green shutters and beamed ceilings, Casa Azul has the ambience of a much loved old house, while meeting the needs of today’s travellers with WiFi and air conditioning throughout, and a new kitchen complete with modern appliances. Furnished for comfort in country style, accommodation is arranged over four levels, with big comfy sofas, a fireplace and window wall in the welcoming sitting room; and sunshine colours or cool blues in the five bedrooms, three of which are thoughtfully designed for twin or double use.
Outside, in three-tier gardens, a fabulous free-form pool is set above the sea and served by a pool house with fridge and dining area; an open terrace, in dappled tree shade, is furnished in cushioned cane and perfectly placed for pre-dinner drinks at sunset; and there are shady spots, sunny patios and a portable barbecue. This charming and disarming house is a 5km drive from Pollensa.
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Dining room with drinks fridge and further large fridge opening to outside dining pergola
- Shower room (staff use)
- Large double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom (fixed shower over bath) en suite and balcony
- Large double bedroom (can be made as twin) with small single bedroom (access only from the bedroom, suitable for a child only), bathroom (with fixed shower over bath) en suite and balcony.
Lower ground floor
- Large double bedroom (can be twin) with bathroom (with fixed shower over bath) en suite
- Double bedroom (can be twin) with bathroom en suite (with fixed shower over bath, also has connecting door to corridor so fifth bedroom below can use it).
- Double bedroom (small double bed,1.20 cm wide)
- Portable barbecue
- DVD Player
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Board games
- American fridge/freezer
- Cook service
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
Service & Staffing
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- In villa wellness and beauty treatments
An English speaking CV representative in Spain will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- A selection of cafes, shops and restaurants located a 5 minute walk away in Cala San Vicente. Tennis court available on request (additional hire charge will apply) at Hotel Molins adjacent to the property
- Further shops, cafes and restaurants in Pollensa 5km
- Three sandy beaches nearby, one within walking distance via steps below the house, two more sandy beaches within ten minutes walk
- Palma 67km
The Mallorcan town of Pollensa is bursting with historic charm, well loved for its quaint stone houses, cafe terraces and boutique-lined streets. Its undeniably enchanting atmosphere has lured a number of artists, writers and innovative thinkers throughout the years, from Agatha Christie to Winston Churchill. Also known as Pollença, this charming destination can be best admired on a late afternoon in golden fading light, with the soft background chatter and summer songs of cicadas resounding in your ears. Lovely Puerto Pollensa is located just east of Pollensa, a small but lively resort town characterised by its buzzing restaurants, crystalline shores and pine-fringed beaches.
Find out more about Pollensa.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.