Ibiza, Spain & The Balearics
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Comfortable, practical family home
- Large unique pool
About the villa
Outside, there is a comfortable lounge area on the terrace, as well as a loggia room with billiard table, kitchenette and some seating and a large pool house with shaded dining terrace, barbecue. Both the villa and the pool house overlook the gardens and the large resort-style pool and patio dotted with palm trees. If you can bear to leave the pool, then a range of shops and bars and cafes and sandy beach at Es Canar beach is within walking distance, with the famous Arabi market a little further away. Other coves and beaches with restaurants of Cala Mastella, Cala Boix and Cala Llenya and the Atzaro Beach Club at Calanova are easily reachable by car. The picturesque village of Sant Carles with its own market is also within easy reach while Ibiza Town is less than 20km away.
'The villa is amazing! The grounds were immaculate and the place is like a small hotel... the Balinese beds are a really selling point. There is a music system by the outside cooking area with gas hot plate, music system and fully quipped gym with flat screen TV. The waterfall is beautiful and my daughter loved the fish. Inside was lovely and traditional and plenty of space for 12 people. So I would highly recommend it.'
- External loggia with seating, billiard table and kitchenette
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast area opening to terrace
- Small sitting room with television
- Further sitting area opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room with twin basins
- Double bedroom
- Exit to furnished terrace from landing
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and walk-in wardrobe, opening to balcony
- Pool house with gas barbecue, sink, food preparation area, dining area
- Satellite television
GAMES & SPORTS
- Small billiard table
- Gym area at Pool House with TV
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 22m x 7m
- Beach entrance
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
Please also note: 30% deposit due on confirmation. Cancellation terms: within 28 days, 100% of the rental is due
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife 1km Es Canar
Places of interest
- Ibiza Town 17km
- Ibiza 26km
Few places can match a villa holiday in Ibiza for island lifestyle cachet. Eivissa, as it is known locally, is the definition of Mediterranean cool, moving to its own rhythms, both casual and frenzied. With a hippie past and club-scene present, it is a haven for artists, music fans, and sun worshippers. Venture beyond your Ibiza villa—as well as the parties and sunrises on the beach—for a villa holiday that incorporates ancient history in D’alt Vila, azure swimming waters near Santa Eulària des Rui, bucolic health spas, and shopping at Sa Penya boutiques.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Boat hire can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Find out more about Ibiza