Ibiza, Spain & The Balearics
- Countryside setting
- Generous proportions
- Flexible accommodation
About the villa
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin)
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening to terrace and sitting area
- Internal patio
- Twin bedroom (can be made as a super king size double)
- Bathroom with twin sinks and separate shower
- Landing with study area opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) opening to terrace with walk in wardrobe and shower room en suite with double sinks
- Portable barbecue
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- 15m x 8m
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
Please note that the final approach to the property is via an unsurfaced road, not suitable for low slung cars.
Please note that groups under 21 years are not accepted.
Please also note: 30% deposit due on confirmation. Cancellation terms: within 28 days, 100% of the rental is due.
An English speaking CV Representative in Spain will visit you and will be available by telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00, departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Es Caliu 2km
- • Shops, restaurants and bars Santa Gertrudis 4km
- Restaurants and other amenities Santa Eulalia 8km
Places of interest
- Ibiza Town 10km
- Ibiza 22km
Few places can match a villa holiday in Ibiza for island lifestyle cachet. Eivissa, as it is known locally, is the definition of Mediterranean cool, moving to its own rhythms, both casual and frenzied. With a hippie past and club-scene present, it is a haven for artists, music fans, and sun worshippers. Venture beyond your Ibiza villa—as well as the parties and sunrises on the beach—for a villa holiday that incorporates ancient history in D’alt Vila, azure swimming waters near Santa Eulària des Rui, bucolic health spas, and shopping at Sa Penya boutiques.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Boat hire can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited. UK boat licences will no longer be valid in Europe from January 2021 due to Brexit. Smaller size boats can still be hired without a licence which remains unchanged.
Find out more about Ibiza