Ibiza, Spain & The Balearics
- Breathtaking views
- Beautiful gardens
- Hi-spec luxury
About the villa
With Ibiza town clearly visible in serene panoramas from the villa, Ca’n Caballos crowns its beautifully landscaped south facing gardens, with palms, softly shaped shrubs, orange and lemon trees and lawns. At the heart of the grounds is the unusually large pool. From most points, there are magnificent panoramic views to East and West giving sunrise and sunsets from the gardens planted with apples, figs, pears, vines, pomegranates and carob tree trees.
The house itself is a newly constructed Blakstadt property with spacious, airy rooms, full air conditioning and styled in chic country style with beautiful Sabina beams and a strong emphasis on neutral colours, wood, fabrics and furnishings in natural materials. The house has full air-conditioning. Entrance is into the impressive living room with big sofas by the fireplace and further seating opening out to the terraces. A state of the art, spacious kitchen with Gaggenau appliances serves a furnished dining terrace with gas barbecue. All bedrooms are supremely comfortable with Super King beds. There are two very well appointed bedrooms on the ground floor and two self contained garden annexes. The Master bedroom and the Junior Master bedroom on the upper floor each open to panoramic covered terraces. The villa is perfectly placed within easy reach of shops and restaurants in San Lorenzo or Santa Gertrudis in just under 5km, other good restaurants in the vicinity up the tempo in Santa Eulalia a little further. For those who prefer to simply relax and enjoy this magnificent property, our CV Representative can arrange cook service at this villa. Without doubt this property offers a true ‘authentic Ibiza’ experience.
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan living room with dining area and opening to covered terrace with soft seating
- Smaller sitting room/snug area with fireplace
- Kitchen opening out to dining terrace
- Utility room
- Double Super King bedroom, with shower room en suite
- Double Super King bedroom with shower room en suite opening out to gardens
- Master (Super King) double bedroom with 4 poster bed walk in wardrobe, study area opening to covered furnished terrace, with steps down further terrace with day bed. Bathroom en suite with Jacuzzi bath and walk in hammam shower
- Double(Super King bedroom) with 4 poster bed opening to private furnished covered terrace with table and shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size bed) opening to gardens with shower room en suite
SECOND GARDEN ANNEXE
- Double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Portable gas barbecue
- TV in all bedrooms
- Apple TV
- Sky TV package
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 18m x 8m
- 1.1m x 2.2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool fridge
- Pool towels
- Covered dining area/pergola
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
Please note that this property is not suitable for young children with some low walls and unprotected drops. Maximum occupancy is 10 people.
An English speaking CV Representative in Spain will visit you and will be available by telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week
- Balearics Ecotax
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Wine delivery
- In villa wellness and beauty treatments
- Personal laundry service
- Cook service
- Sant Lorenzo 4.3km
- Santa Gertrudis 4.8km
- Santa Eulalia 7.6km
- San Miguel 8.1km
- San Joan 12km
Places of Interest
- Ibiza town 14.7km
- Ibiza Airport 21.2km
Few places can match a villa holiday in Ibiza for island lifestyle cachet. Eivissa, as it is known locally, is the definition of Mediterranean cool, moving to its own rhythms, both casual and frenzied. With a hippie past and club-scene present, it is a haven for artists, music fans, and sun worshippers. Venture beyond your Ibiza villa—as well as the parties and sunrises on the beach—for a villa holiday that incorporates ancient history in D’alt Vila, azure swimming waters near Santa Eulària des Rui, bucolic health spas, and shopping at Sa Penya boutiques.
Find out more about Ibiza