Near Ronda, Andalucia, Spain & The Balearics
- Breathtaking views
- Heatable pool
- Bright and airy living areas
About the villa
With beamed ceilings, big four-poster beds and bags of space indoors and out, this family villa oozes quality and character. Floored in polished marble, the house has a country-style kitchen, open-plan to the dining area, and a colourful sitting room complete with an open fireplace. Double doors lead to a terracotta tiled terrace, furnished for al fresco living and overlooking the peanut-shaped pool in its gated and lawned garden. And beside the heatable swimming pool, a delightful loggia has big chairs and a day bed, all piled with pink and blue cushions in a modern twist on a Moorish theme. Cook service is available to complement the very relaxing atmosphere, and the villa’s seven bedrooms are thoughtfully furnished to make flexible accommodation for families or groups of friends. Set on the hillside, 5km from Gaucin’s shops and restaurants, Casa Dana is reached via a private track off the road from the coast, where Estepona beach is a thirty minute drive away.
- Large open-plan entrance hall leading into sitting room with log fire
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and internal dining area
- Double/twin bedroom (king size bed) with en suite shower room and bath
- Double/twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Master bedroom (super king size bed) with 2 terraces, dressing room and bathroom en suite with twin basins, bath and shower
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Single bedroom (90cm wide)
- Satellite TV's
- DVD Player
- Sound system
- Ice maker
- Washing machine
- Underfloor heating on request - £75 per week
There are some unprotected drops around the swimming pool - young children need to be supervised.
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating
An English speaking CV representative in Spain will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Tennis 5km Gaucin
- Shops and restaurants 5km Gaucin
- Golf La Duquesa 30km
- Sotogrande 40km
- Horse riding Club Hipico Caballo Andaluz 10km
Places of interest
- Casares 20km
- Jimena de la Frontera Castle 25km
- Ronda 40km
- San Pedro de Alcantara 60km
- Mijas 100km
- Jerez 155km
- Sabinillas 30km
- Estepona 44km
- Puerto Banús 65km
- Marbella 70km
- Tarifa 90km
- Gibraltar 65km
- Málaga 120km
- Seville 180km
One of oldest towns in Spain, Ronda is the largest of the pueblos blancos, the whitewashed villages that cling to hillsides in Andalucia’s Cádiz and Grazalema mountain ranges. The region was defined by the clash between Muslims and Christians, and that legacy is intensely felt on a Ronda holiday. Explore the blinding-white towns, scenic olive groves, and craggy limestone peaks, all within a relaxed drive from your Ronda-area villa.
Find out more about Ronda