Boliqueime & Loule, Algarve, Portugal
- Panoramic views
- Games room
- Flexible accommodation
About the villa
With plenty of room for socialising inside and out, this spacious villa, with traditional exteriors and comfortable interiors, is perfect for families or groups of friends getting together. A well-equipped kitchen leads through to a semi-open plan living/dining area, while a games room with table football and a pool table provides a further area to relax. Two twin bedrooms, bright and roomy and with en suite shower rooms, complete the ground floor, while on the first floor the master bedroom, with en suite shower room and sitting area, boasts patio doors opening onto a private balcony.
Four remaining bedrooms, two doubles and two twins, are each housed in a separate annexe for privacy, and all feature en suite shower rooms. The living space opens out to a shady terrace with several areas furnished for lounging and dining, while steps lead down to a large patio edged with landscaped gardens, with a large private swimming pool and separate children’s pool. The beaches, shops, restaurants and nightlife of Vilamoura and Albufeira are a 15km drive away, while Boliqueime is only 4km from the villa.
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- 2 Twin bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Exterior games room
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Suite 1 - Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Suite 2 - Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Suite 1 & 2 are located in the same building and each have their own separate exterior access but there is also a sliding door which can be used between the two suites if needed
- Suite 3 - Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Suite 4 - Double bedroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower en suite
- Suite 3 & 4 are in the same building and have one shared exterior access but then once inside two different access doors to the bedrooms
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Ice maker
- 15m x 6m
- 2m deep
- Ladder Access
- Pool fridge
- Pool house with shower room
- Heatable on request at £285 per week
- Please note guests must book pool heating prior to their stay
- Children's Pool
- 7m x 3.5m
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included
Prices for 6 include the main house only. Prices for 8 includes one suite, prices for 10 includes two of the suites, prices for 12 includes three suites and prices for 14 includes all four suites housed in two annexes.
Please note: Cancellation terms: More than 60 days before departure, loss of deposit. Between 30- 59 days before departure, 50% of the rental is due and within 29 days 100% of the rental is due
Please note an extra 3 people up to the age of 17 years old can be accommodated at the property on single extra bed on a request basis for a charge of £45 per week
An English speaking CV representative in Portugal will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 6 hours per day 1 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
- Bathroom amenities
AVAILABLE on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
* Linen and Towel change-on changeover day
- Boliqueime 4km
- Albufeira 16km
- Vilamoura 16km
- Vilamoura 15km
- Faro 35km
Boliqueime is a traditional Portuguese village, with history going back to the 12thcentury. It’s the perfect place to while away an afternoon wandering the cobbled streets and people watching over coffee and cake in the village square. Loule is cosmopolitan, with a pretty walled old town, 13th century castle and indoor market. Both Boliqueime and Loule are within easy reach of Faro and Albufeira, as well as all the attractions, and of course beaches, of the central Algarve.