From £12,500 week
Dar Toozween, near Marrakech
- Large heatable pool
- Exquisitely furnished
- Cook service included
About the villa
With excellent inclusive service, Dar Toozween is a very attractive two-storey south facing villa, set within a short drive away from the centre of Marrakech. Perfectly planned for outdoor living, the villa boasts beautiful landscaped gardens with polemo trees and rosemary hedges, terraces furnished with elegant furniture and a large private heatable pool with adjacent dining area and pool house. The modern, individually decorated interiors of Dar Toozween contrast flawlessly with the classic Moroccan exterior design. With cool neutrals, crisp whites, elegant fittings in bedrooms and bathrooms, and character, this villa is richly furnished in contemporary facilities with many unique decorative pieces and works of art from the young owner's travels worldwide.
The elegant open-plan living and dining room with high ceilings, connects to the large kitchen that opens up to a large al fresco dining terrace. The cook, with assistance from the team of villa staff , serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. There are two double bedrooms suites on the ground floor, which can be made up as twins, each with have shower rooms en suite and open up to the extensive gardens. A third bedroom on the ground floor has a mezzanine level with five extra beds. The master double bedroom is located upstairs, with an en suite bathroom and a private terrace with sun loungers to worship the sun and stargaze at night with views towards the Atlas Mountains. A double bedroom with private shower and a further private balcony completes the first floor. All bedrooms can be made up as double or twin bedrooms. Activities at this property include a petanque court, badminton, football and yoga mats. This unique, beautifully decorated and very comfortable property is located just 10km away from the buzz of the city’s lively souks, historic buildings, gardens, museums, concept stores and boutiques. The House Manager and owner will do their best to ensure that your stay is memorable and comfortable as possible, and are pleased to give their best advice with regard to shopping and restaurants.
- Open plan living/dining room opening to gardens with stairs to mezzanine library area
- Kitchen opening to dining terrace
- Oriental bedroom - Double (Super King) bedroom with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Loft bedroom - Twin bedroom (can be as Super King double) with large shower room opening to gardens and stars to mezzanine level with 2 further beds (can be made as Super King double) and 3 further single beds. This bedroom can accommodate 7 but is most comfortable for maximum of 5 people.
- Ethnic bedroom - Double (Super King) bedroom with shower room en suite with double basins opening to garden
GAMES & SPORTS
- Petanque court
- Small goal
- Cards and board games
- Children’s library
- Toys and games for children
- Table tennis
- Yoga mats
- Nespresso machine
Guests are looked after by the villa staff, and the villa is not available for self-catering. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can learn how to cook traditional meals and store medication and baby foods in the refrigerator. Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
A car with English speaking driver is available but needs to be pre-booked and costs are paid locally.
Service & Staffing
- Staff of 3 at the property 7 days per week between 0800 hrs - 2200 hrs
- House Manager/butler
- Cook service 3 meals per day 7 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE on REQUEST at an additional cost
- All food and beverages
- Laundry service
- Private taxi transfers from Marrakech Airport*
- Private taxi transfers to Marrakech Medina and Gueliz*
- Excursions with car and driver*
* Cook service - Guests are looked after by the villa staff from 0800 - 2200 hrs and all meals, snacks, hot and cold drinks are prepared by the villa cook with assistance of other villa staff as necessary. Menus can be adapted for children’s meals or dietary requirements. Guests can also learn how to make traditional dishes. The staff speak English and French.
All food and beverage costs and shopping charge are payable locally.
Available on request
With our stunning selection of spacious luxury villas, many within easy reach of Marrakech, you can explore this vibrant country as much or as little as you please.
Famous for its stunning city lights, colourful tanneries, sunsets and mint tea, this North African country is one of only three nations which boast both Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines. This makes Morocco an ideal location for a wide range of getaways, from beach lounging on the Atlantic coast to mountain hiking in the Atlas Mountains.
Graced with intricate Islamic architecture, desert scenery, and an intriguing soundscape, from the buzz of mopeds to the keening Muslim call to prayer, our perfectly located villas in Morocco provide visitors with the base for a richly textured experience.
Find out more about Morocco.