Campania & the Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Stunning sea views
- Shady terraces
- Cook service included
About the villa
Modern amenities and high standards of service enhance the comfort and luxury at this historic house. Ornate paintwork, huge portraits, elaborate artefacts and grand chandeliers are liberally sprinkled in spacious rooms, where features include huge arches and frescoed or vaulted ceilings. The gorgeous galley kitchen is brimming with old world character but replete with modern appliances. In the open-plan sitting/dining room, colourfully mismatched furniture and fabrics create a feel of arty informality, complemented by a Bose sound system, WiFi and large screen satellite TV. And each of the twelve bedrooms has air conditioning and en suite bathrooms. Tiered into the steep slopes, the palazzo’s outdoor areas all enjoy superb sea views and include a lovely lawned garden with dappled tree shade; a little breakfast area, styled with fun fabrics and bright floor tiles; a large shaded terrace, elegantly furnished for dining and relaxing al fresco; and a private infinity pool in a prettily planted patio. And all this is just a ten minute walk from Positano centre.
- Four double bedrooms (can be split into twins) each with bathroom en suite and access to terrace. Please note two bedrooms accessed via terrace
- Living and dining area opening onto large terrace with furnished dining area and seating
- 55" Satellite TV with SKY cinema, sport
- Bose sound system
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 8m x 4m
- 1.30m deep with ladder steps
- Infinity pool: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
A float of Euro 2,000 for food and beverage expenses is payable on arrival. Please note that Palazzo Gioacchino is 150 steps from the road so is not suitable for those with limited mobility.
Please note that there are 4 extra beds if required.
Please note our properties in Positano do not have private parking. If you are renting a car, you will need to use a private car park for approximately €25-€30 per day.
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 14:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Travel is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, charter or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports to Naples.
CV is happy to book transfers or drivers from to the airports of Naples or Rome and for excursions to Ravello, Amalfi, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Vesuvius or Paestum.
On request a guide for trekking and excursions on the Sorrento Peninsula and Amalfi Coast can also be arranged.
Events and Weddings
The villa is affiliated to a wedding planner and event organiser for weddings and special celebrations.
Make up for celebrations, different types of massages can be booked on request.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Cook (two members of staff to cook and serve from 0800 hrs - 1330 hrs and 1700 hrs - 2000 hrs. Cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally)
- Daily Continental breakfast
- Air conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily change of linen and bath towels
- Porterage included from 0800 hrs to 1800 hrs from Monday to Saturday
- One complimentary cooking class
- Shopping service
- Nearest shops, restaurants, tennis court, boat hire, hydrofoil to Amalfi, Sorrento and Capri 10-minute walk
- Amalfi 17km
- Ravello 25km
- Pompeii 45km
- Santa Maria di Castellabate (Palazzo Belmonte) 110km
- Main beach 10-minute walk
- Naples 60km
- Naples 57km
It is no exaggeration to say that the 50km or so of coastline on the southern side of the Sorrentine Peninsula is among the most famous stretches in the world: the Amalfi Coast. The fishing towns turned resorts hanging from cliffs or wedged into coves; the azure views over the Bay of Salerno—it all looks exactly as you hoped. For centuries travellers have paused on the island of Ischia to soak in the thermal springs and laze by the sea. A Amalfi Coast villa holiday’s urban kick comes courtesy of Naples, home to museums of ancient art and, of course… pizza.