Campania & the Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Stunning sea views
- Walk to restaurants
- Elegant interiors
About the villa
On the third floor of the legendary Palazzo Margherita, this welcoming apartment boasts the best of the glorious views, looking across to the town’s clustered houses, clinging to the seafront slopes, and out over the blissful blue of the bay. The 19th century former hotel was converted by its current owners to offer a more contemporary holiday lifestyle, while carefully retaining its inimitable character. With a background of theatre and film design, they have furnished each of the airy rooms with elegance and panache.Colour comes in fine fabrics, eclectic artworks and intricately patterned tiled floors throughout the apartment. Each of the bedrooms has double doors to a private balcony, and the sitting / dining room opens out to the main terrace, which is comfortably furnished for al fresco living. An excellent choice for a group of friends or families with older children, the aptly named L’Attico penthouse has a twin and two double bedrooms, each individually styled. The building is just a 300metre stroll from shops and restaurants, and a ten minute walk from the beach.
- The apartment is on the third floor accessed by an internal staircase
- Double bedroom with private balcony and shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with private balcony
- Twin bedroom with private balcony
- Sitting room with dining area and French windows to terrace
- Shower room
- Basic Italian Sky satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 2 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Taxi transfer*
- Food hamper*
* On Saturday (extra changes are available on request for an additional cost)
Available on request at an additional cost
* Our properties in Positano do not have private parking. If you are renting a car, we can arrange use of a private car park for approximately €25-€30 per day
* A private air-conditioned taxi transfer from Naples airport to Positano can be arranged to meet your flights. Approximate cost 110 Euros each way for 2 people. Please ask for details
* Can be arranged for an additional cost and service charge payable locally.
- Shops and restaurants 300m
Places of Interest
- Amalfi 17km
- Ravello 25km
- Pompei 45km
- Santa Maria di Castellabate (Palazzo Belmonte) 110km
- Naples 57km
- Rome 275km
It is no exaggeration to say that the 50km or so of coastline on the southern side of the Sorrentine Peninsula is among the most famous stretches in the world: the Amalfi Coast. The fishing towns turned resorts hanging from cliffs or wedged into coves; the azure views over the Bay of Salerno—it all looks exactly as you hoped. For centuries travellers have paused on the island of Ischia to soak in the thermal springs and laze by the sea. A Amalfi Coast villa holiday’s urban kick comes courtesy of Naples, home to museums of ancient art and, of course… pizza.
Find out more about Campania & the Amalfi Coast