- Stunning sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Beautiful pool
About the villa
The harbour-front restaurants of Gaios are just 3km to the south; water’s edge tavernas in Loggos and Lakka are both within a 7km drive north; and there is a peaceful shingle beach a mere fifty metres from this comfortable house, so guests are soon in tune with the island’s easy tempo. Facing the sunrise on seafront slopes, Villa Estia looks out over treetops to mesmerising panoramas, of the channel, its ever-changing flotilla of little ships and sailing boats, and across to the heat-hazed outlines of the mainland’s mountains. Perfectly positioned to enjoy the soporific scenery, a broad terrace runs the length of the villa, furnished for al fresco dining and cooled with dappled shade; and loungers are set behind the swimming pool.
Within the house, the country style kitchen has a full window wall opening out to the terrace, and there are double doors too from the cool-toned living room. Simply styled bedrooms open out to a terrace or balcony, two bedrooms at ground level, two on the upper floor, and all with air conditioning. And the light and airy house has satellite TV, WiFi, and a built-in barbecue.
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terrace
- Kitchen opening to terrace
- Shower room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom opening to terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 9m x 5.5m
- 0.8m x 1.80m deep
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Washing Machine
The owner has added comfortable outdoor seating for 8 people and cushions for the sunbeds.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1065339
- Supermarket, restaurants/tavernas, bars, bank, ATM, Pharmacy Gaios 3km
- Loggos 4.7km
- Lakka 6.7km
- Corfu Town
- Museums & watersports in Gaios 3km
- Boat hire in Loggos 4.7km
- Paddle boarding at Monodendri 6.4km