- Superb sea views
- Large private pool
- Beautiful gardens
About the villa
Set in very large grounds near to the village of Spartia, with gorgeous gardens and a sizeable pool, Kosmima is the perfect property for large groups and celebrations with plenty of space for outdoor living and relaxing poolside. Outside, the 5 acres of gardens stretch around the house providing peace and tranquillity and the pool looks out to the sea beyond. A large poolside gazebo provides an outdoor kitchen and large shaded seating area and Kosmima is very well equipped for outdoor weddings and events. Inside the house, the ground floor opens to a large open plan living and dining room opening to a large terrace with views toward the sea and a very well equipped kitchen. Also on the ground floor is a charming double bedroom with adjacent shower room. On the first floor the master double bedroom with en suite bathroom opens to a balcony. Three more double bedrooms (one can be a twin) share two shower rooms opposite and two open to balconies. On the lower ground floor are three independently accessed apartments, each with a small kitchenette and shower room, which open to the pool terrace. Kosmima is walking distance (850m) from tavernas in Spartia, and just 1km from Spartia’s lovely sandy beach.
- Entrance hall
- Open plan living room and dining room opening to terrace
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom (queen size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (king size bed, can be made up as twin) opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (king size bed) opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (queen size bed)
- 2 Shower rooms
Lower Ground Floor
- 3 independent apartments (external access only) each opening to pool terrace:
- King size double (can be twin) bedroom with shower room. Sitting area and kitchenette
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room. Sitting area and kitchenette
- King size double bedroom with en suite shower room. Sitting area and kitchenette
- Portable gas barbecue
- Built-in barbecue
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- 14.5m x 6.5m
- 0.5m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Children's pool
- 2.5m x 4.5m
- Pool gazebo with fridge, sink, barbecue, hob, oven, and preparation area
- Pool shower
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Central Heating
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 5 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Wine delivery
- Personal laundry service
* Linen and towel change mid-week and changeover day
Please note that not all rooms will be available for lower occupancies at this villa. The 3 independent apartments (externally accessed) on the lower ground floor are shut for bookings of 10 people or fewer.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Places of Interest
- Argostoli 10km
- St Gerasimos Monastery 14km
- Droganti Cave 25km
- Melissani Lake 30km
- Kefalonia airport 8km
Kefalonia is the largest island of the Ionian Islands, however it is not best known for its size but for its unspoiled beauty, stunning sandy beaches, lush forests, spectacular mountains and for neighbouring with Ithaca, the homeland of one of the most famous myths of Ancient Greece’s culture: Ulysses. The island’s wartime travails were recorded in the novel and film Captain Corelli’s Mandolin, which did much to put Kefalonia holidays on the map. Whichever part of the island you choose for your villa holiday, you’ll be sure to find your own little slice of paradise nearby.
Find out more about Kefalonia.
CV Villas can book charter flights from most regional airports to the above destinations to suit the requirements of our guests and their party members. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office. Early reservations are recommended especially in July and August.