Car hire pricesFor further information on the types of car available, and any age restrictions, please see the tables and Terms & Conditions below, or speak to one of our experienced Travel Experts.
Collision Damage Waiver with excess of €450 for group A – B, € 550 for C –D and € 750 for E group, payable by the renter for any damage to the car during the rental
Personal accident insurance for driver and passengers
Third Party Liability for death, injury and material damages, Theft Waiver, Free mileage, Full breakdown cover - all local taxes and VAT
Insurance does NOT cover any damage to Wheels, tyres, undercarriage, windscreens , windows
Accidents by non-authorized driver, loss or damage of the key and to personal belongings
Driver age is 23 years for groups A-B, 25 years for all other groups and up to 75 years old.
Driver’s license: European or International (for non-Europeans) license valid for at least one year
All insurance policies are NULL and VOID if: driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, on the wrong side of the road, on non asphalt or rocky roads or violating the Greek Traffic Laws.
Extra charges: Additional driver(s) 2€ plus tax per day payable locally. Baby seats (aged 10months to 3 years) and booster seats available payable locally at 4.50€ per day plus tax
A valid credit card is required, minimum security deposit €450. €50 fee applies for extreme dirtiness or wet seats in the car. Insurance coverage and a Break down cover valid for Kefalonia.
Airport office hours 09:00 – 21:00, outside office hours the following charges apply:30€ plus tax per way (21.00 – 23.00), 50€ plus tax (23.00 – 08.30) payable locally.
Free delivery/collection ONLY FROM OUR AIRPORT OFFICE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 09.00 – 21.00 if delivery/collection is outside office hours the following charges apply. A charge of 30€ plus tax per way (21.00 – 23.00). A charge of 50€ plus tax (23.00 – 08.30) payable locally.
Delivery/collection extra charges:
Lassi /Svoronata/Spartia - 30€ plus tax per way, Trapezaki/Lourdas/Karavados - 40€ plus tax per way, Katelios/Skala/ Sami Port/Agia Efimia/Pessada - 50€ plus tax per way
Lixouri/Poros/Fiscardo/Assos - 140€ plus tax per way
All cars can be delivered only on request and after confirmed appointment with the client. (Guest mobile number is required).
If the client fails to arrange the delivery time on arrival, CBR will be no longer responsible for car delivery.
ALL DELIVERY/COLLECTION CHARGES MUST BE PAID LOCALLY.
- Unlimited mileage
- Collision damage waiver (CDW) , excess apply
- Theft Protection (THP), excess apply
- Third Party Cover
- Airport Service Charge
- Greek VAT at the prevailing rate
- 24 hrs road assistance
- 1 Additional Driver
Excludes (subject to Greek VAT at the prevailing rate to be paid locally):
- Fuel (Full to Full: Upon return the client will be refunded for the value of the prepaid fuel)
- CDW excess according to Car Groups: A, B & J - €350; D, H & K - €500; U & Y - €750 and YL - €1250
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW): If SCDW is included in the rent standard deposit will be reduced up to: Groups A, B & J - €90; D, H & K - €275 and U, Y & YL - €300 (VAT included).
- SCDW for Groups: A, B & J - €7 per day; D, H & K - €9 per day; U, Y & YL - €15 per day.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) - €6 per day and covers hospitalization up to €1,500.00
- After Hours Charge - €23 (Charge direct to the driver)
- Villa Delivery / Collection: €20 per route for all Greece locations. Except for Peloponnese, Chania and Fiskardo areas in Kefalonia €50 per route.
- Child Seats - €4 per day (Charge direct to the driver).
- Navigation System (GPS) - €8 per day (Charge direct to the driver)
- Refuelling service charge - €18 (Charge direct to the driver), if required plus cost of the fuel.
- Incident Administration Fee - €15 per case
- Additional Driver Charge - €5.00 per day per driver (Charge direct to the driver)
- Minimum age: Groups A, B & J - 21 years, all other groups 25 years. Drivers must present a valid driving license at the time of rental
- Maximum age: 75 years for all Car Groups
- Customers out of EU with non-authorized driving license from EU, i.e. from U.S, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EAST COUNTRIES or other countries, it is mandatory to provide an INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE upon arriving to the rental station. Otherwise, the car will not be allocated from the Thrifty Representatives.
- Even if SCDW is taken out to remove the minimum excess any damages to the underside of the car, to the wheels & tyres, loss of keys or damages caused whilst violating the Greek/EU Traffic Law are not covered by any insurance and the total amount of the damage should be settled from the driver.
- Prices shown are in sterling for 7 and 14 days rentals. Please ask for a quotation for different durations.
-All prices are quoted in periods of 24 hours, an extra day is chargeable if the car is collected in the morning and returned in the afternoon. Grace period is 29 minutes. Clients who are late in returning their car will be charged an extra day’s rental locally.